Bob Mackie TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From a distance, well in the black only...it looks like a gorgeous jacket. Nice length, nice fitting, mandarin collar, detailing on the cuffs...so why the chuff's sake make the damn thing out of fleece? Hello Mr Mackie =in this country we wear our fleeces to go out walking the dog, and normally have a poo bag in the pocket. The most glamorous place we wear them is Tesco. What ever next? coloured overalls with sequins...oh yes, Michele Hope already thought of that!
....how far away are you looking?

I know we all have our own views on QVC fashion and it provokes a lot of comment, some quite cutting but most quite amusing. But hellfire Bob Mackie is up there with the best ... or the worst!

I've just seen Minim's Queen of the Nile frock ... where's the stunned smiley when you need it.

It's really not my cup of tea at all. I don't like "embellishments" and I'm not keen on embroidery either so that's pretty much everything ruled out.

Just want to say that , in my opinion , Bob Mackie himself seems to be really nice and without the huge ego of some of the other designers who visit QVC ! Most of his designs are too elaborate for my taste , including the sequins on the TSV . However , I do have the ' Imperial ' fleece in black and find it comfy , good quality and it washes really well.
I noticed that he had the best of the best models in the earlier shows I was watching :--- Sharon , Goody and Joy . That trio couldn't fail to make his designs look as good as possible.

Charlie has just announced that the TSV has almost sold out. I am absolutely speechless(well almost)

Just laughed my way through this entire thread - thanks all contributors! I really thought it must just have been me last night when they started selling out. Horrible, and yet I just couldn't look away. (Probably just as well, might have grabbed the phone...)

Thanks for making me laugh!!!

I have not stopped laughing since I read all the replies to this thread. I happened to catch this item yesterday and I thought "you cannot be serious" but they were. What made it worse was when I heard them say they had sold over 5,000!!!!! Those dog baskets are going to look really festive this year. When would you feel the need for a sequinned fleece? I'm sorry if I have offended anyone who bought this item, but I only have one question. WHY?????

Latest posts

Back