blogs on qvc uk website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

silvertears

Guest Shopper
I dont know why some of the presenters on qvc have a blog they never update them some have not been updated since christmas or before, I would have thought to keep your Popularity and your fans it would be in your intrest to keep a updated blog.
is it only me that looses intrest in someone that does not bother to update their blog to me it is a friendly way of showing your fans that you appreciate them and want them as a small part of your life and that you are not just someone on tv that sells things.

Debbie Flint is very good at updating her blog , also Julia and Alison Keenan.The others seem to have lost interest. I wish they would put a date near their name so we know if their blogs have been updated. :flower: :flower:

It's sad isn't it, that Alison Keenan with all she is going through can still find time to blog and keep everyone up to date - but others just don't bother. Anne's blog is like the Marie Celeste!

Debbie Flint is very good at updating her blog , also Julia and Alison Keenan.The others seem to have lost interest. I wish they would put a date near their name so we know if their blogs have been updated. :flower: :flower:

I agree about the date. Frankly, I think that it is s pretty pointless exercise if only some of the presenters up-date their blogs regularly. Anne Dawson hasn't up-dated for well over a year and Kathy Taylor isn't much better. Having said that, if I were a presenter, I think that I would object to having to do it UNLESS it was work related. I wouldn't presume to think that anyone would be interested in my latest holiday, recent weight loss/gain or my choise of sofa.

Although I can't say that what the presenters do with their lives,makes my day -but sometimes when I'm bored,I'll have a flick through their blogs.......................and its a very poor show.

I thought updating their blogs would have been an important part of their job?

Alison Keenan has updated her blog today . I am amazed that she takes the time to keep us updated. She is one brave lady. :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Latest posts

Back