blabber mouth Craig

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe he finds some other use for this pink-tinged fish gloop!?
Not in the slightest. Wish I had the balls to have said the same. I was being 'polite' but there again maybe it was a natural high as I can see Craig is the type to get very excited over all the pink gels!

What do all these cryptic clues mean ?
Sorry girlies and guys, i hate it when other people do that and i feel left out. I was saying i thought Vivalas was a woman and Capi said no you should see his beams, what they are, i don;t know, and so the conversation carried on about that. They belong to that other group that was created when we thought maybe the forum was disappearing, think thats it all ;)

It was created just in case this one suddenly disappeared and we would never be able to find each other again.

Now it has taken on a life of its own.

This wild predicting about when will things sell out is crazy - it won't be now, it will be in this hour, it might be later... And all the warnings about don't go out, don't decide you want it but wait for hours to order(??), blah blah, if you wait it might sell out (of course!). I know this goes against the whole concept of QVC and sales but I think people can decide for themselves when they want to get something. My advice is go out, and if you miss it count yourself lucky because you probably didn't need it.

This wild predicting about when will things sell out is crazy - it won't be now, it will be in this hour, it might be later... And all the warnings about don't go out, don't decide you want it but wait for hours to order(??), blah blah, if you wait it might sell out (of course!). I know this goes against the whole concept of QVC and sales but I think people can decide for themselves when they want to get something. My advice is go out, and if you miss it count yourself lucky because you probably didn't need it.

So true. If a sales assistant pressurised me in a store i would walk away. If i need or want it i buy, if not; no amount of pressure will make me part with my cash.

Gosh he was full of it. I know he wont be as bad in his later gardening show. Somehow I think he prefers the salon hours where he wont get his collagen-ed hands dirty. I would personally have had to take something to be as animated as he was in the 4pm hour, about 20 pro-plus tablets, a litre of coke, a bag of cream soda crystsals and a couple of sugar mice.

My "sugar-high" of choice would be a bumper bag of candy floss !

I used to like white chocolate mice. There was a shop called Sally's Stores in Hove that used to sell the mice for 1p each - and that wasn't all that long ago (1994-5).

I used to like white chocolate mice. There was a shop called Sally's Stores in Hove that used to sell the mice for 1p each - and that wasn't all that long ago (1994-5).

18 - 19 years ia quite a long time.

Latest posts

Back