Bit of fun - Which QVC presenter would you like to lunch with......who would you not

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My choice would be Charlie, I love him, I feel calm and peaceful when he is presenting, no interupting, or over the top explaining the product, I also really like his sense of humour, what you see is what you get.

None of Q's own presenters, but Marie Francoise Wolff, Deborah Ann Gaetano or Judith Williams... Or all three at once...:mysmilie_13:

Most definitely Dale because we share a love of Bearded Collies. I'd probably like to lunch with any of them to be honest so I could form an "off-screen" opinion on their persona, etc. I have no doubt that there will be some I'd rather not meet again but a face-to-face chat will be the deciding factor! We have no idea what's being fed into their earpieces but it would be interesting to hear their true opinions on some of the tat they are expected to flog in order to boost QVC's profits....:wink:

For conversation, Kathy T.
For size judgement, Julia R.
To see if he is really shy, as I suspect, Dale F.
To get a close up of that tooth, Ali Y.
For a really good laugh and good company, Ali K.
To see if he has manners or acts like a kid in a sweetshop, Craig R.
To ask if jewellers really can't distinguish between real and Diamonique with a loop, Alison O'Reilly.

If you took Chuntley you could have two puddings as she will just eat herself cos nothing else will be sickly sweet enough for her.

Can add to that guest presenters list > Gill G, Judith W and Carla - all seem quite good fun girls!!:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back