Bit of fun - Which QVC presenter would you like to lunch with......who would you not

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

None on Q. But I wouldn't mind having lunch with Lowen from IW ! definitely the sort of personality I love ! (she'd make mince meat of the sourpusses on here too !)

I bet Flint would be a good laugh. Franks would be a nightmare - ordering the most poncey nonsense on the menu in an attempt to impress, no doubt.

Yes - Miceal or Anne. No - Jill Franks or Ali Keenan, wouldn't get a word in edgeways and JF would be p*ssing about with a lettuce leaf and a glass of water. All the more wine for me I suppose :glass:

CC

I'm surprised no one has said me Charlie as you would eat like a monster but would still look ladylike in comparison to him.

I'd like to go to lunch with Miceal he's the only one that doesn't irritate me,no way in hell would I go with DF even if it was a champagne lunch and she was paying.

DF would probably turn up with 55 signed books for you to take home..............well she's got to get rid of them somehow :mysmilie_14:

I'd like to go for lunch with Marverine. She seems very down-to-earth, and I'm interested to hear about her beer expertise. For similar reasons I'd be happy to go to lunch with Jilly, Ann, Kathy or Ali Young (not beer expertise, obviously). I think all of the above would be a laugh in RL.

I wouldn't want to go for lunch with Julia, Debbie or Jill Franks - I think they'd be far too faddy with special diets. Nor meCharlie - I like my food, and he'd scoff the lot!!

I'd like to go to lunch with Ali K, but more to talk about her work speaking about breast cancer than anything to do with food.

None on Q. But I wouldn't mind having lunch with Lowen from IW ! definitely the sort of personality I love ! (she'd make mince meat of the sourpusses on here too !)

Yes I'd love to do lunch with Loen (but not Andy with her - Loen's DH)
And Lynn & Rod Jinks from Gems

from QVC? Nobody. Im a great listener of peoples lives, but I can only put up with so much listening ...:mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
I'd put up with any of them for a free meal...Christmas Dinner with my out-laws for 22 years prepared me for anything around the dinner table! Can Loen bring Oban the dog with her? Animals and children are great for deflating any possible flash-points I've found!

Julia and Ali K: they could regale me with tales of their travels to gold and gem fairs in days gone by - you know, the days when we used to get loads of gold jewellery flung at us on the q and diamonique set in solid gold, including 18k! (When I think back to those days, I could kick myself for some of the stuff I sent back at the time!)

Funny replies to this!!

Ali, Jackie and Kathy I think would be fun, as seem very down to earth and don't take themselves to seriously!

Jill, Julia and Claire would be a big no no - don't think I could bear 2mins, never mind lunch, haaaaa!! :mysmilie_17:

If we could include former presenters then Julian and Anthony or possibly Paul Lavers as he could eat for England!

I`d go for lunch with Jilly because I bet she could tackle a well filled sarnie and a bowl of chips on the side, washed down with half a bottle of red and without batting an eyelid or counting the calories. I wouldnt entertain lunch with any of the others because of their too inflated egos or their big gobs or their ill manners or the fact I just dislike them !

Latest posts

Back