Birthday prices????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm so excited. Just watching the prescriptives show this morning and they had some day and night cream on, QVC price £35.00. Birthday week price £33.84. A huge saving of £1.26. It wasn't even on easy pays. Are they taking the pee.

There have been some "birthday prices" where as little as 96p has been taken off!! I mean COME ON! I know its the thought that counts but that's just taking the mickey!!

Do QVC think that we are all SO stupid that we just see a "red box" price and automatically think we're getting a bargain without checking just how much they're knocking off the price?

Also, I've noticed that on some of the birthday priced item the p&p has gone up to £3.45It's all one big con if you ask me!!

Sorry - first day of my diet and I'm feeling a tad ratty!!

There have been some "birthday prices" where as little as 96p has been taken off!! I mean COME ON! I know its the thought that counts but that's just taking the mickey!!

Do QVC think that we are all SO stupid that we just see a "red box" price and automatically think we're getting a bargain without checking just how much they're knocking off the price?

Also, I've noticed that on some of the birthday priced item the p&p has gone up to £3.45It's all one big con if you ask me!!

Sorry - first day of my diet and I'm feeling a tad ratty!!

No Catkins, you are just very observant and RIGHT! Good luck with the diet!:flower:

These "birthday week prices" are a warped idea of a joke. By the time you factor in miniscule price reductions and hiked postage prices, it is the customers who are buying QVC a birthday present!

When I looked at the list of birthday week products, they seemed to be the exact products I'd seen a few weeks earlier under clearance, as Jabba noticed too. Same prices too. Agree with you all.

Latest posts

Back