Birkenstock TSV,monday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QUOTE=minim;481684]He did indeed!
He had a "nautical" feel going the way he dressed the model and pointed out that "stripes always gives that little nautical Parisian look" ......

Does that make them Philippe Philops?

.... I'll get my coat[/QUOTE]

LOL! Love it!! Well done!! :clapping:[

I thought the TSV was rather uninspiring. No sequins just a sequin pattern!! What's that all about?? Didn't think much of the colour choice either.

Needless to say, my money's safe!

Well waited up and how disappointed.What a waste of a birkenstock TSV.I'm amazed at who are on these TSV panels and how this got selected?

Couldn't be more boring or dreary if they tried!

I used to love Birkenstocks, but I am more inclined towards Fitflops for comfort these days. Their thick, bouncy soles provide better shock absorption for my poorly back. I was advised to wear them by my chiropractor, so I went and bought a new pair about 3 weeks ago, and I've hardly worn anything else on my feet since.

I quite like them and would be very happy with a red pair!! However, they are hardly different and I dont think they will inspire the Birkenstock collector (if you know what I mean) to add one more pair to the pile. Just not different enough, the only thing is the ez pay.

Latest posts

Back