Birkenstock TSV Arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else received their Birkis TSV yet? Mine arrived yesterday, I ordered the pink and they're gorgeous. Wish I'd got the black too now. I also ordered the OTO in yellow and green. The green has arrived and they are just lovely.

Not here yet

Hi,
No sign of my black ones as yet, but the post hasn't arrived, so fingers crossed!
:wink2::wink2::wink2:

hi, got my black ones today. I like them but not sure about the buckle. I suppose once its set you dont need to keep redoing it but it seems a bit strange.

Seem comfy, will wear them on the school run in a bit to see if they do the job!

well mine were left on my doorstep this morning found them when I went to go out down the town. Have come back and tried them on and they are so comfy. The straps are fine I think it is just they are an unusal fastening.
I alos wish i had ordered the Pink aswell , ordered the black.

Still not here

Hi,
There is still no sign of my sandals. Can anyone tell me - did they come by courrier or by Royal Mail?

:sad::sad::sad:

Hi,
There is still no sign of my sandals. Can anyone tell me - did they come by courrier or by Royal Mail?

:sad::sad::sad:

Mine came by Royal Mail. I had them sent to my work address. The TSV came yesterday, one pair of OTO's came this morning and the other OTO at lunch time. I often find though that items I have sent to my home address take a couple of days longer.

Got mine and love them

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Hi Everyone, sorry havnt posted in months due to sons poor health yet again, but alls well now :grin: Just wondered if the tsv birkies are the `normal` width or `narrow`? I have fairly wide size 8 feet and usually are fine with qvc birkenstocks so am hoping these will be ok too cos i ordered the orange ones.:wait2: Thanks.

Thanks Pick-a-lilly, i really hope so too. Sometimes the `narrow` fitting birkies are perfect for me, but other times i struggle a bit - time will tell i suppose, i`ve got everything crossed!:cheeky:

Hope they fit Judgejude - no way I could get my feet into the 'narrow' ones, so am quite restricted on QVC, as only the toe post styles come in the 'regular' size! :(
A shame, as they do some really pretty ones too!

Got my TSV today in white love them but not put them on yet it's my first pair hope i can get used to them, my foot is not slim but they fit me fine.

Hi Everyone, sorry havnt posted in months due to sons poor health yet again, but alls well now :grin: Just wondered if the tsv birkies are the `normal` width or `narrow`? I have fairly wide size 8 feet and usually are fine with qvc birkenstocks so am hoping these will be ok too cos i ordered the orange ones.:wait2: Thanks.

Easy way to tell when you see them on screen is

narrow fit - filled in footprint on the footbed
regular/normal fit - hollow footprint on footbed.

QVC mainly sell narrow (filled in footprint)

Hope your son is better now.

Thanks Cupcake - my orange birkies have arrived today and they are fab! my feet really are fairly wide and i have dropped arches so usually find Birkenstocks really comfortable. But some of qvc`s `narrow` styles are so narrow that i cant get my foot in - the tsv `narrow` is great though! so how is that i wonder? :wink2:

At last!

Hi,
My black Birkenstocks have finally arrived and I really like them.
:grin::grin::grin:

Latest posts

Back