Biggest HissyFit?!?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
I think ITV would be on to a good thing having a Q presenter InTheJungle! I think most would have a HissyFit if booked into a 3*hotel instead of a 5*, let alone TheJungle. Pipa, I think, would GiveItAGo. Simon has a bit of OCD doesn't he? Oh dear. How would JF cope without all her girlie clothes, potions and spew-inducing coloured nail lacquer! Snarly would say, NoMakeup, Jewellery, Toe-posts, Smoking or Alcohol. Ooh, The Drama! And The Diva! Or Divo! <=^.^=> SnarlyIsGreatlyAmused

Can you imagine Alison - no make up, no close ups, no smiling and obsessive ultra sun application!

PLEASE some producer/any producer offer JF a place in the jungle!

Then cancel all the planes out of Australia.

that fringe belongs to ken pavers love to see them two in the jungle fighting over it and JF falling about in her heels all they need is moria c with her vellutti bag top of the bag for JF heels and the bottom for kens wigs and a super scarflace that JF will turn into a dress !!!

Oh it would be hilarious to have some of Q`s presenters in the jungle, I`d actually pay to see that !
Mind you they`re so used to playing up to the cameras they`d be beating the other contestants out of the way. I`d love to see Alison with her head in the glass helmet full of cockroaches and JF in the gunge tank full of fish guts ...... oooooooh I could carry on but I`m being cruel !

dont forget julia roberts im sure some small jungle birds would enjoy her hair as there home for 2 weeks as without her hair straightners it would be like a birds nest ahhhh

JR can have the job of cleaning the camp dunny or crawling through the dark tunnels full of hidden rats and insects ....... ooooooh cruel again and I`m getting to like it lol

Can you imagine Alison - no make up, no close ups, no smiling and obsessive ultra sun application!

She sprang into my mind too lol.

I'd vote Chuntley in. She'd be on a mission to seek & find the hidden cameras. I bet she'd be Jan Leeming all over again

I would love to see super clean OCD twins simon and charlie cleaning the dunny it would be great to see then less than perfect ha ha !!!

dont forget julia roberts im sure some small jungle birds would enjoy her hair as there home for 2 weeks as without her hair straightners it would be like a birds nest ahhhh

Yeah, in her toe-posts, size small top and Moria C's itsacrap trousers... LOL

Tee hee it would be good to have an all QVC presenter series, there are about the right number. It would be fun to watch the personalities come out- imagine Claire dropping the baby voice and shouting and swearing. The only one I can see coping is Kathy, she seems quite gung-ho. Of course JR is a vegetarian so kangaroo testicle and anus are off the menu. She'd be on the beans all week:giggle:

That's a brilliant idea bauble. Would love to see their true personalities come out .

Tee hee it would be good to have an all QVC presenter series, there are about the right number. It would be fun to watch the personalities come out- imagine Claire dropping the baby voice and shouting and swearing. The only one I can see coping is Kathy, she seems quite gung-ho. Of course JR is a vegetarian so kangaroo testicle and anus are off the menu. She'd be on the beans all week:giggle:

A strong wind in the jungle humidity might be most welcome.......:smirk:

Latest posts

Back