Biggest HissyFit?!?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can tell you now the biggest hissy fit would be from a friend of mine. The editor of the damned program.

I would love to see this, we could vote for the trails via Q Cut, I can just imagine that man's voice saying "To see Charlie pecked to death by an ostrich press 1," We would also get to find out who they secretly loathe and maybe we can have surprise guest parachuted in such as Kim Mendelsson , think her giggling would go up a few notches when confronted with some of the creepy crawlies

Could hear who snores the loudest and that person has to present a Snore Wizard type product, after being shown the recording, and the rest have to vote on their sincerity of presentation and take a lie detector test to see if they would buy one. In fact, scrap that, just put them all on lie detector and ask how many Q products they have purchased since becoming a presenter. The biggest fibber has to present the Boingers whilst eating kipper flavoured Easiyo and twirling a wind spinner on their big toe. :mysmilie_486::mysmilie_500:

Or suspend them from a great height over croc infested waters and ask them, finally, "Who has Strato's CROWN?!". :mysmilie_846::mysmilie_846::mysmilie_846::mysmilie_846::mysmilie_846::mysmilie_846:

mysmilie_846.gif
kingdancesmileyf.gif
mysmilie_846.gif
kingdancesmileyf.gif
mysmilie_846.gif
kingdancesmileyf.gif
mysmilie_846.gif
kingdancesmileyf.gif
mysmilie_846.gif
V

Latest posts

Back