Big Plans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
DF was visiting the warehouse in Liverpool today with The Social Media Team,she has tweeted that Big things are in the pipeline ,any ideas what this could mean?:mysmilie_8:

DF was visiting the warehouse in Liverpool today with The Social Media Team,she has tweeted that Big things are in the pipeline ,any ideas what this could mean?:mysmilie_8:

My suggestion: maybe the warehouse ordering system will only accept orders if you're on the BTY facebook group?

is debbie flint a shareholder manager of qvcuk

There's a thought! Maybe she's about to replace Dermot Boyd?

I've thought of another horrifying scenario:

They are so pleased with The Lunchtime Show format that there will be The Elevenses Show, The Afternoon Tea Show, The Dinner Show, and The Supper Show.

Last edited:
She's also having some Big Development with her webchats on her Facebook group,seems like she's taking over Q as she has the full backing of the Media Team behind her.

There's a thought! Maybe she's about to replace Dermot Boyd?

I've thought of another horrifying scenario:

They are so pleased with The Lunchtime Show format that there will be The Elevenses Show, The Afternoon Tea Show, The Dinner Show, and The Supper Show.

more like the muppets show

Whenever I have to ring customer services I always complain at their p&p charges - they told me, recently, that they are looking into changing the way they charge p&p, and responding to customer comments.
Would be nice if that actually happens

they would sell a lot more if they curbed the postage prices. its getting daft

Have you read what it says on their FAQs?
Why do I pay for postage and packaging on every item?

Each item is individually packed and shipped from QVC unless you are purchasing more than one of the same item, in which case Multi Quantity applies.

How is that an answer????

we all know qvc over charge with postage costs as its more transparent than ever to never really have to pay it. when qvc first started they had a captive audience with little competition. when i bought my soaps from the french soap company i did not pay postage and the order arrived from france beautifully wrapped in three days.

i also bought some birkenstocks on amazon for £20 less than qvc arrived from germany within 3 days of ordering. thier postage costs is pure greed!

Hmmmmmm I am not sure it is a good thing that DF is involved in whatever it is unless it does away with her groups and they focus all social media through QVC's official FB, Twitter etc....

Perhaps Debbie flints table top sale will have an hour on air and the guest presenter will be her best friend forever Sharon Harvey................................ Lets hope Joan Collins isnt in the building at the same time though :mysmilie_59:

I have no idea what the big plans could possible be. I feel uneasy about the way QVC's offical FB page is becoming secondary to anything involving Debbie Flint's FB groups. They strike me as being for the select few and not very inclusive. I've had a look a couple of times, thought about joining then decided not to. A friend tried to join and she's never been approved. being a cynic l thought it's because she's been critical of Q on their FB page so maybe she's not welcome.

Latest posts

Back