Big Plans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The social media team are the ones who answer people's comments on Q Facebook,now we know why any criticism of DF and her groups are removed.

is debbie flint a shareholder manager of qvcuk

I work in sales and, generically, deal with my customer throughout the entire shopping experience, order process, and with afyer sales. My manager is going to let us accompany the guys on deliveries/installations, to view the routine, from all aspects. Ao, perhaps this is the intention of QVC?

QVC needs all the sales it can get!

Not when Dale said on air they had 12000 new customers this month alone. They seem very smug with themselves over sales.

Well QVC US don't do anything about their postage despite complaints. What they do is you get a prepaid returns label so if you return they take the postage out of your refund.

Let's face it QVC could say they've had 10 million new customers this month, how would we know? It's not like we could ever prove otherwise.

Last edited:
Not when Dale said on air they had 12000 new customers this month alone. They seem very smug with themselves over sales.

Well QVC US don't do anything about their postage despite complaints. What they do is you get a prepaid returns label so if you return they take the postage out of your refund.

maybe qvc will do that prepaid label

Are they so unused to getting new customers that they have to keep bragging about it? I'd rather know how many of these customers ever come back and make a repeat purchase.

Are they so unused to getting new customers that they have to keep bragging about it? I'd rather know how many of these customers ever come back and make a repeat purchase.

Judging by the complaints on their FB page not a lot!

I wonder if they're going to turn the outlets into some sort of Bid enterprise so they sell their rejects (sorry, overstock) to make the most money.

Nope, that isn't it. Hmmm ....
thinks hard ...[/I]
Aha!!!
:mysmilie_59:
They're going to turn one side of the warehouse into a library stocked with presenters' books! Simples!

No, I've finally got it.
What they're actually going to do, I think, is to turn the Liverpool warehouse into a DBF shrine aided and abetted by her Social Media Team.

Ideal Worlds beauty products have become so popular now, they've started an Auto Delivery system, no wonder QVC are making changes, IW are catching up to them.

Hard to believe I know but QVC really do have a social media team. They have a SM exec and an assistant and then 6 customer service peeps who work on social media, answering posts in Twitter, Facebook etc. according to their social media policy/guidelines for vendors anyhoo. Its on the website.

I've just signed up for the Auto Delivery of Jerome Alexander foundation, and you've got thirty days to return it for your money back, thirty days! now were have I heard that before?. The Elizabeth Grant cleanser is half price of £12.99 for two 200ml and it's absolutely gorgeous, you just rub a bit on your face and rinse it off with warm water, it gorgeous, that's for anyone who's sick of paying silly money over on QVC.

Strange how I've had to send 5 emails before I got a reply.

try posting on twitter, i got a reply within minutes - everyone can see twitter so they want to appear to be fixing issues ASAP there :mysmilie_59:
i only used twitter that one time too :mysmilie_13:

Hard to believe I know but QVC really do have a social media team. They have a SM exec and an assistant and then 6 customer service peeps who work on social media, answering posts in Twitter, Facebook etc. according to their social media policy/guidelines for vendors anyhoo. Its on the website.

Because they're all fiddling around on social media!!

Latest posts

Back