Bibi Maxine Lifted?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just watching the BB Hour (after resisting then giving in to the hype BUT have 2 bracelets which I love) Has Maxine had 'work done'?--well her business & not mine.She has a certain look, but I love the Promo of Scheveningen (sp?) & we can't pronounce unless we are Dutch! Great place as is Den Haag!

I don't think her make up did her any favours today. Her normal look isn't to be my taste but today seemed very white/chalky.

In answer to the OP, Maxine hasnt been lifted IMO -- if you mean a lift in the smas rhytidectomy sense. However, its evident she has has some tweaks.. in the form of botox, cheek filler Juvéderm®, and perhaps upper lip - the only surgical procedure under GA, would be a rhinoplasty. as she used to have a roman nose, which is now straight and sweet
In all honesty whilst in front of the cameras, its almost impossible to go the 'natural' route, especially the females.The ones who 'wouldn't touch anything', namely, Jill Franks and Julia Roberts, sadly look much older next to all the 'ironed out' faces. Actually JR looks particularly good facially, however if she really wanted 'the edge' I would recommend an upper & lower bleph. She would look a lot more rested, but this is a quite difficult surgery with a challenging recovery

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back