Bibi Bijoux

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
I quite like this range but I don't like the prices. Does anyone know of a similar style range that's cheaper?

I love this jewellery, got quite a few pieces and its lovely and weighty and has a nice patina to it. I have had some for years and years and it still looks exactly the same - no tarnishing like silver does. In my honest opinion I havent seen anything similar that I personally like.

Last edited:
I looked for something similar a while ago, but the quality just wasn't there....I have several Bibi pieces and agree with reflexgirl, they are long lasting and quality items and the crystals really sparkle!

I particularly like the charm bracelets like 301421 but I couldnt justify (inc postage) £70 odd for it. :doh:

I wish Pipa was doing the show. Craig's ok, but I enjoy listening to Pipa. There are another 2 shows tomorrow so I hope Pipa will be doing those.

Per Una do similar. Annie Haak Designs are very similar but silver so not really much cheaper if at all.

I quite like this range but I don't like the prices. Does anyone know of a similar style range that's cheaper?
There is the Annie Haak like Tinkerbelle has posted, and they are having a sale at the moment and they are silver.
http://www.anniehaakdesigns.co.uk/

Per Una do similar. Annie Haak Designs are very similar but silver so not really much cheaper if at all.
I have not seen Per Unas range yet, will have a look. I have looked at Annie Haak a couple of weeks ago ( It is advertised on a Sunday mag's last pages) and was quite impressed.
For the world of me I could not remember her last name so was googling Hayatt :giggle: so thank you so much Tinkerbelle for giving the correct name:bear:
They are having a sale now and the prices are really good.

I think it looks very chavvy too. Not helped by that women and her accent. Very overpriced I think, for costume jewellery. They must be making a big mark up

The Bibi bracelets that Jill Franks is wearing on the Disney watches do not look good at all, the elastic is very visible and if it shows on Jill's wrists, how is that going to look on normal wrists or on bigger wrists?

I'm not keen either, like a bit more colour in my jewellery to "pretty" it up. I thought the prices were high but obviously the quality's there by some of your comments.

There is such a lot of good quality and stylish fashion jewellery on the dreaded high street and arty websites.

if bibi was in silver it would cost a fortune. the weight and the quality you get from bibi is worth the money. no tarnishing and a very substantial look and feel for the money.

The quality/weight and "style" of Bibi is irrelevant for me really as I can only wear gold. Even silver gives me a nasty rash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I particularly like the charm bracelets like 301421 but I couldnt justify (inc postage) £70 odd for it. :doh:

I also liked their neckace (300 783) which was £86 with P&P and also the earrings Pipa was wearing (301 430) which was £57 with P&P and like you too, could not justify the cost for what is not even silver jewellery

As I've said before I like the less blingy Bibi stuff. Not keen on too much jingle jangle really. I already own and wear silver and gold bead bracelets. Some with charms attached and some without.

I agree that in the same size and weight, silver would cost a fortune but I prefer the style in real silver and a little more delicate.

Latest posts

Back