Bibi Bijoux TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh it's very nice. I am dithering because it would probably look daft stacked with Lola Rose so I am in danger of starting another expensive bracelet collection that doesn't go with the first one. Better sleep on it. (I will totally cave in the morning, especially if everything's on AO by then as it's after payday).

In the first showing of the TSV they said silver-plated titanium, along with some waffle about the exact composition being a trade secret.

Ophelia, I'm in the same boat - I'll hold out til the morning and hope for the AO. I like the tan and the grey, wouldn't mind either.

I like the designs but it seems very over priced for costume jewellery, not silver. Seen virtually identical pieces on the dreaded high street for a fraction of the price, so I'm not tempted.

Would have thought for costume jewellery at that price, they could have at least made the charms double sided...they didn't look very good when the model had her arm up and the flat, plain reverse side was showing :cheeky:

daydreamer

Aaaah i really love it! Cant afford it this month tho, will have to see if Primark are doing a look a like. One thing tho i would have thought it would have a magnetic fastening at that price ,not sure how strong that plastic elastic or whatever it is would be.

Per Una in M&S have similar styles but if you want sterling silver then try Annie Hak Designs.

Looks like the purple has gone already.

I am dithering because it would probably look daft stacked with Lola Rose
g.php

It is quite pretty, but watching Debbie this morning, the charms have moved around so they are underneath her wrist not on top - I would imagine that they will always do that unless the elastic is being stretched because of their weight. That would really wind me up.

I was quite tempted until they said it's made exclusively for QVC. And the postage, £4.95! The Jackie O sunglasses only have P & P of £3.95 and they're bulkier and probably weigh about the same or heavier than this bracelet, think they're taking their customers for a ride here as they know it will be popular.

It is quite pretty, but watching Debbie this morning, the charms have moved around so they are underneath her wrist not on top - I would imagine that they will always do that unless the elastic is being stretched because of their weight. That would really wind me up.

Agree with Mrsmouse & came on here to point this out but was beaten to it! with this type of bracelet the charms move round to the inside of the wrist because of the weight.I think this is happening when Debbie wears it & then she 'corrects' it by moving it round so the charms are on top of the wrist.It is annoying. I have a much lighter bracelet of leather strands with silver beads threaded on & it does tend to do this.I think they will get a lot of returns because of this.Best to get one with charms all round or a much cheaper version so it does not matter so much!

I watched the launch last night and debbie mentioned figures (that I now can't remember!) which made me think they hadn't a lot of stock of this in the first place,so thats why its such a "sell out".

To be fair to QVC,its something different (can't remember the last jewellery TSV we had) and something a bit more modern - but IMO just two years too late!!!

I was also quite shocked at the price at something that you could buy in any fashion/accessory shop in London

Just tuned in. £92 for a bracelet. Catherine just said you could buy 2, one to wear as a choker and one as a bracelet! And then the lady with the boring voice said she sells them in boutiques to footballer's wives. Enough said....if there was any glimmer of temptation (which I assure you there was not!) it has definitely disappated now that they are WAG endorsed!!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Just tuned in. £92 for a bracelet. Catherine just said you could buy 2, one to wear as a choker and one as a bracelet! And then the lady with the boring voice said she sells them in boutiques to footballer's wives. Enough said....if there was any glimmer of temptation (which I assure you there was not!) it has definitely disappated now that they are WAG endorsed!!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Another example of these shopping channels pandering to those who would be influenced by such statements ! - teens and early 20's - who must make up the smallest part of their audience.

Latest posts

Back