Bibi Bijoux TSV 6th December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PEBE

Guest Shopper
Just wondered if anyone had details on what the TSV will be next week please.

I have quite a few Bibi items have been really pleased with all of them. Would recommend the range.

I won't be tempted after buying one of their TSVs to find some of the charms loose in the packaging & others with stones missing.

I would love a piece of Bibi Bijoux but cannot justify the cost of it, I am not a bracelet person and would love a necklace.

I did buy one item from them and I won't be doing so again. I was shocked to see the bracelet beads had been just slung on to a piece of cheap plastic string stuff that could break every easily. Not worth the hefty price tag. I didn't send it back though because it was quite heavy and didn't want to pay the p&p charge.

Obviously in a choice of colours! Notice new packaging too - not that it matters as i throw them all out including the lola rose ones they always rave about!

I like the heart, star and butterfly choices - Oh dear!!

I have quite a few bracelets, had them for years and have never had one break - the reinforced cord/wire/thread is very very strong - stronger than it may look!

The only BB item I own is the BCC bracelet from a year or so ago and it's nice and simple to layer convincingly with other silver jewellery. What I find (and the same goes for Lola Rose) is that the jingle jangle drives me nuts! Typing on my lappytappy, doing stuff around the house, eating dinner, the clanking against every blessed surface is annoying; so I tend to save them to wear when I'm out and about, and take them off when I eat out so that I don't disturb other diners.

Hi, I was just wondering what anyone thought of this bracelet having seen it on screen. I'm at worked and managed to catch 5 minutes of it on my phone but with the sound off so didn't really get any info or a proper look. I see from the description that it is one size and I have small wrists so didn't know of it would look big, all I saw wS the model wearing it with her arm facing upwards so you can't tell how it fits
Thanks

Not seen it on air yet but the price seems good compared with other products in the range. The price has always put me off trying the range as it's only base metal.

I bought the purple butterfly one in memory of my best friend (first christmas and new year without her). Purple was her favourite colour and she loved butterflies. If she were still here I would have bought it as a gift for her. I could not just leave it,somehow.

Hi, I was just wondering what anyone thought of this bracelet having seen it on screen. I'm at worked and managed to catch 5 minutes of it on my phone but with the sound off so didn't really get any info or a proper look. I see from the description that it is one size and I have small wrists so didn't know of it would look big, all I saw wS the model wearing it with her arm facing upwards so you can't tell how it fits
Thanks

I've got small wrists and have ordered one. I have a few Bibi pieces and I think it is one of their more delicate pieces rather than one of the big jingly ones. Think it would be cute for layering and the crystals really do sparkle. Two cute charms and two crystals plus the bibi tag so not over the top and definitely one to wear everyday. I would recommend going for it as it is a very good price compared to what they normally charge.

I always think BB is expensive for costume jewellery. The tsv is supposedly around £50 when it`s full price and I simply wouldn`t pay that for a base metal and some of their necklaces are silly money IMO.
Here`s a site which do very similar bracelets in sterling silver for not much more. This is just one of them and they do the sterling silver ball bracelets too and you can have them custom made to size and there`s a choice of charms, heart, star, dragonfly etc
http://www.anniehaakdesigns.co.uk/bracelets/dainty-silver-butterfly-crystal-bracelet

Latest posts

Back