Bibi Bijoux TSV 04/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

on web now

Bibi Bijoux stretch heart and star charm bracelet. Features a star charm with a sparkling Swarovski crystal, a large heart charm and a small 'Bibi' inscribed heart-shaped tag, all suspended from a stretch silver-look ball bead bracelet. Accessorise in signature Bibi Bijoux style with this easy-to-wear charm bracelet.

Designed especially for QVC
Hand-crafted in the Netherlands
Stretch design in two size options to fit most wrists
Presented in a pink Bibi pouch
Brass and base metal of zinc
Swarovski crystal: 8mm x 8mm
Heart charm: 3cm x 2.7cm (1.1" x 1")
Star charm: 20mm x 17mm
Bibi heart tag: 11mm x 11mm

Size options:
Small / Medium
Metal ball beads: 25 x (7mm)
Inner circumference (unstretched): 15cm (5.8")

Medium / Large
Metal ball beads: 28 x (7mm)
Inner circumference (unstretched): 18cm (7")

Behind the brand
Bibi Bijoux was founded in 1999 by sisters Wendy and Diana, with the aim to design unique jewellery that feels like it has been made especially for you. All items are hand-crafted in their own studio in the Netherlands, using the best quality crystals, beads and semi-precious stones, as well as materials such as leather, wood and seashell.

All measurements are approximate

Well spotted silverstar. It's not my kind of thing so my credit card is relieved!

Jude xx

I like it but wear a similar sterling silver bracelet most days. Good that it comes in different sizes though.

It is quite pretty.............to buy or not to buy:thinking:

There is another Bibi bracelet on for 42.48 which is pretty too, but the beads are 2 mms smaller.

Last edited:
I was thinking one of the DDs might like this but am instantly put off by the 'especially designed for QVC' bit.....! It also seems a bit meagre, decoration wise & let's face it, without the OTT myriad of dangly 'jingle jangle' doodahs, all you're basically left with is a 'brass and base metal of zinc' bracelet......? :wonder:

I was thinking one of the DDs might like this but am instantly put off by the 'especially designed for QVC' bit.....! It also seems a bit meagre, decoration wise & let's face it, without the OTT myriad of dangly 'jingle jangle' doodahs, all you're basically left with is a 'brass and base metal of zinc' bracelet......? :wonder:
You helped to make my mind up, am not ordering it. I have already got the last TSV the first time around.

You helped to make my mind up, am not ordering it. I have already got the last TSV the first time around.

The two bracelets closest to the TSV seem to be 339783 & 335010 (purposely didn't put links up in case peeps get confused over which one is the TSV! lol) - not sure if either of those were done 'especially for QVC' but going on past experience of things that are, the quality usually goes down from the norm, thanks to QVC's grasping corner cutting, so not overly promising I feel! Maybe the TSV will be the exception that breaks the rule but who knows.....? LOL

Latest posts

Back