Bibi Bijoux Jewellery woman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cant get rid of my Essex/cockney accent. have moved away from Essex to a more neutral sounding part of north London. everybody knows I am not from this part of town. and I do talk like Maxine but I don't really care. Maxine sells a lot of bibi stuff on qvc why would they want to get rid of her

Surely if a brand or product is good , it doesn't matter what the guest says or does.

I know where I come from thank you! Didn't say there was anything wrong with the accent but wanted to make the point that not everyone speaks that way - my grandma was born in Sidney Street, dad lived in Brick Lane (East End enough for you?) but neither speak with that accent- and anyway, Maxine doesn't speak with a cockney accent, she is far more Essex (as in the Towie area, not rural Essex)my husband is from Manor Park/Forest Gate and has a full-on East London cockney accent - nothing like Maxine's at all..BTW not all of the Towie crowd and their families are from Brentwood and Loughton - I know because they live near us and we frequently see our local places onscreen - but if you lived here you would know that.

It's sad to see you lose your composure in the manner you have.

Latest posts

Back