Bibi Bijoux Jewellery woman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Queen Bee

finally stopped lurking
Maxine, please learn how to say swarovski, it isn't sharovski!

Didn't they used to sell Bibi Bijoux jewellery in the airports for a tenner a piece? How on earth do they justify the prices for such pieces of tat?
The pieces just look so cheap and like something from Primark, they certainly don't look as though they can command £93 for a necklace on a piece of leather!

I love them but would be the first to admit they are overpriced. Even on ebay they command high prices (I've even seen them higher than Q).

Over the years Maxine has grown on me.

I dont have any of their stuff....I like it but dont think its worth the ££££.I'm a links of london fan and personally think some of their stuff is better value.

however I do like maxine.....shes comes across very down to earth

She drives me mad!!!! "this will suit everyone, wear it with everything, last forever and ever" not that she's generalising or exaggerating :( Every damn piece she said that about when I watched.

i like Maxine and the bibi range looks very good after years of use daily. shes from east London like me and talk like that too

i like Maxine and the bibi range looks very good after years of use daily. shes from east London like me and talk like that too

I like her too. She comes across as honest and genuine. Loves her bling! The peices I have are lovely and have stood the test of time.

Must admit I only buy when on offer as some of the prices on Q are eye watering! I shop around too as Q isn't always the cheapest!!

She drives me mad!!!! "this will suit everyone, wear it with everything, last forever and ever" not that she's generalising or exaggerating :( Every damn piece she said that about when I watched.

I agree, I reach for the mute button as soon as I see her, all you hear is jingle jangle and balls in every sentence she can manage. Some of the jewellery looks ok, but imo not worth the money...still each to their own.

Hello. I'm new here. I too wish that the Bibi Bijoux woman would pronounce Swarovski correctly. I ordered a bracelet last year but sent it back. I didn't think the quality was good enough for the price. Bibi Bijoux is a very expensive range of what is essentially base metal costume jewellery. I've seen very similar stuff for a fraction of the price.

I'm from East London/Essex (horrors) borders - Towie land in fact, but don't talk like Maxine and know how to pronounce Swarovski! I sometimes see the brand quite heavily reduced on online boutique websites (can't recall which but am sure they would come up on Google)

I only have a couple of pieces and I don't wear them all the time but I was really disappointed to find the necklace had quite badly discoloured. Now maybe that's because I don't wear them often. The necklace did clean up easily enough. They do bang on though about it not tarnishing ... in my case that's not the case.

I like the style but I think its very expensive for costume jewellery. I would prefer silver especially if I have to clean the flipping stuff anyway!

My ex-brother-in-law had a Saturday market stall selling tat jewellery. If women asked him if his "silver" jewellery would go black on them, his stock answer was, "I've never had one go black on me yet."

Hello. I'm new here. I too wish that the Bibi Bijoux woman would pronounce Swarovski correctly. I ordered a bracelet last year but sent it back. I didn't think the quality was good enough for the price. Bibi Bijoux is a very expensive range of what is essentially base metal costume jewellery. I've seen very similar stuff for a fraction of the price.

Hello Welcome , nice to see a new face on here :mysmilie_3:

Lol. I don't think it matters. I know the EE very well. Horses for courses! Jingle jangle! It's her trade mark! Shop around peeps my stuff (EE) still looks the biz!!

Maxine, please learn how to say swarovski, it isn't sharovski!

Didn't they used to sell Bibi Bijoux jewellery in the airports for a tenner a piece? How on earth do they justify the prices for such pieces of tat?
The pieces just look so cheap and like something from Primark, they certainly don't look as though they can command £93 for a necklace on a piece of leather!

Find her really irritating wish they would find a new guest.

I'm from East London/Essex (horrors) borders - Towie land in fact, but don't talk like Maxine and know how to pronounce Swarovski! I sometimes see the brand quite heavily reduced on online boutique websites (can't recall which but am sure they would come up on Google)

Well if you are from "Towie Land" you're not from East London. I was born in Shadwell and there is nothing wrong with people having an accent appropriate to their area.

I know where I come from thank you! Didn't say there was anything wrong with the accent but wanted to make the point that not everyone speaks that way - my grandma was born in Sidney Street, dad lived in Brick Lane (East End enough for you?) but neither speak with that accent- and anyway, Maxine doesn't speak with a cockney accent, she is far more Essex (as in the Towie area, not rural Essex)my husband is from Manor Park/Forest Gate and has a full-on East London cockney accent - nothing like Maxine's at all..BTW not all of the Towie crowd and their families are from Brentwood and Loughton - I know because they live near us and we frequently see our local places onscreen - but if you lived here you would know that.

Latest posts

Back