Biagi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
Watching Sea Magik and have decided that I'm gonna talk/enunciate like Biagi for the rest of the day.
Admittedly it's just me and the dogs until the end of the school/work day, but let's see how long before the family tell me to go for a lie down......

Watching Sea Magik and have decided that I'm gonna talk/enunciate like Biagi for the rest of the day.
Admittedly it's just me and the dogs until the end of the school/work day, but let's see how long before the family tell me to go for a lie down......
If we lived near to each other, it would be good to go with you to a coffee shop and enjoy a long, loud conversation, you with your Biagi voice and me doing breathy, incredulous voiced Flinty. I’m not sure whether we’d clear the place of customers or attract a large audience.

If we lived near to each other, it would be good to go with you to a coffee shop and enjoy a long, loud conversation, you with your Biagi voice and me doing breathy, incredulous voiced Flinty. I’m not sure whether we’d clear the place of customers or attract a large audience.
That, my virtual friend, sounds like a fantastic idea!!!!
I think we would definitely get banned from said establishment, and potentially have a doctor/qualified social workers contacted for some sort of assessment.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

The most irritating presenter on QVC and that takes some beating. He's on all the time to make matters worse
That’s one of the reasons I don’t watch in the morning. Simon “Mr Insincerity” Biagi and Eyelid Naanbread are truly nauseating. Add in Smarmy Lee Clarke and Creepy Charlie Broke to my list and of course Awphelia.

I find Jill Franks the most irritating Presenter.
I agree Franks is irritating and she is boastful but Biaggi is far far worse because he's is smarmy and irritating in what he says. Also his fake demeanour of concern and interest the raised eyebrows the curled lips. He really is hard to watch and listen to. Biaggi and Jill Franks and oh AWWWWWfeelia!

That’s one of the reasons I don’t watch in the morning. Simon “Mr Insincerity” Biagi and Eyelid Naanbread are truly nauseating. Add in Smarmy Lee Clarke and Creepy Charlie Broke to my list and of course Awphelia.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 LOVE THIS!!!

Latest posts

Back