Beware Craft Warning!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Appearances can be deceptive Wirral. Unfortunately for them during their retirement craft television has improved tremendously and their skills are not up to it. Perhaps they should watch some of the guests on C&C to see how it is done.

Barry seems a vile man, very rude and pushy.

I only say Alan seems better because he just sits on his fat arse and drops in the occasional camp comment but I think the pair of them are quite creepy in a Dirty Peter kind of way.

I suspect their show will soon be cancelled, i'd give it no more than a few weeks then they can both retire to their cottages, never to be seen again.

Last edited:
Barry seems a vile man, very rude and pushy.

I only say Alan seems better because he just sits on his fat arse and drops in the occasional camp comment but I think the pair of them are quite creepy in a Dirty Peter kind of way.

I suspect their show will soon be cancelled, i'd give it no more than a few weeks then they can both retire to their cottages, never to be seen again.

Lardy, I expect that's how he's got so fat

I think he's lost a bit compared to a few years ago though

"Shut yer face" gets a bit tiresome from Alan.

They are cringingly bad to watch. Did they ever manage to get the phone number right between them?

"Shut yer face" gets a bit tiresome from Alan.

They are cringingly bad to watch. Did they ever manage to get the phone number right between them?

Pola, I honestly think they'll have no need to remember any phone numbers soon enough.

Ghastly.

I think you're right. I'll be gobsmacked if they last more than another month!

I cannot see Bid handing over 4 hours a week to this pair for much longer, they don't seem to sell that much (not on air anyway).

If they charged P+P I doubt they would sell half as much.

Latest posts

Back