Bethlehem Lights TSV 20/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I liked the look of this last year, but didn't get it. Looking at it again now, I'm not sure I do want it anymore...

I think they look nice I went for the stone colour . I got a different white lantern from qvc in nov love the timer and how they make the room look cosy .

i may get anather bronze it goes beautifully with my dark wood furniture. i may put it in my porch in the roof

I am well chuffed, I have ordered a '9ins Luminara candle' I have waited so long for that size to come back in stock....

I can't believe that this TSV isn't on 'Buy More, Save More'. I wanted 2 of them, but I'm not paying £60.00 for them.
Pity, as it's the first TSV I've looked forward to in a long time.

Found these on Amazon. Bit smaller than the TSV, and I don't think they have a timer, but they do have a remote control.
Half the price that Q would charge as well.

Ahh, decisions, decisions

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KQK29K8/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

It's more expensive than last time round - it was £22.96 (plus the p&p) whereas it's £24.96 now.

if you still want to buy the lanterns they are still at the tsv price all available but the bronze on advanced orders

Thanks Boffy. I have now ordered one. I resisted all day yesterday! But I do like Bethlehem lights and generally they have been good products. It is the timer functions that I like so much

i bought anather brown i have two fireplaces in the front room so one in each. shame it was not buy more save more i would have bought .....more! but you can swop them aound

I received it today. In day light and not lit it looks good. At night, the lantern does not look so nice and the candle is very yellow when on. I prefer my BL Middleton lantern as it is much more subtle. I will keep it though as I wanted a timer with 4 hours for summer use. It also does 8 hours.
Generally items that are TSVs seem to be of inferior quality.

Mine came today too but I haven't opened it. It's for my garden, so I am not that excited to see it as I won't be using it for a while! I guess I'd better open it soon to make sure it's ok! I got the white.

Mine came today too but I haven't opened it. It's for my garden, so I am not that excited to see it as I won't be using it for a while! I guess I'd better open it soon to make sure it's ok! I got the white.
Yes you need to try it as you will not get the outward postage back if you return it as faulty after 30 days

I do like the fact that the candle looks like it has tunnelled and the flame cannot be seen. It is good company as it flickers.

Latest posts

Back