Bethlehem Lights TSV 20/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just opened it and was cursing like a docker as the candle was stuck to the base. No-one told me it was attached, and that the batteries actually went into the bottom of the lantern, as opposed to the candle :mysmilie_15:

Ahh!! It's fab actually. It's currently on my white sideboard in the hall and looks really good. I am pleased with the light it gives out, for the garden anyway. It's definitely not staying inside, I have enough decorative items as it is (and that's hardly any!!)

Yes you need to try it as you will not get the outward postage back if you return it as faulty after 30 days

I don't think that's correct. If you decide you don't like it after 30 days, then you'll lose the postage. If it's faulty, you have at least six months.

I don't think that's correct. If you decide you don't like it after 30 days, then you'll lose the postage. If it's faulty, you have at least six months.
Yes you can return up to 6 months on most items If faulty but QVC will not refund the outward postage after 30 days. At least that is what happened to me

I just opened it and was cursing like a docker as the candle was stuck to the base. No-one told me it was attached, and that the batteries actually went into the bottom of the lantern, as opposed to the candle :mysmilie_15:

Ahh!! It's fab actually. It's currently on my white sideboard in the hall and looks really good. I am pleased with the light it gives out, for the garden anyway. It's definitely not staying inside, I have enough decorative items as it is (and that's hardly any!!)
At least one reviewer said that the base had rotted when it was left outside. She seemed to imply that she had left it outside all winter.

At least one reviewer said that the base had rotted when it was left outside. She seemed to imply that she had left it outside all winter.

Oops. Thanks for that. It will go into storage until the summer then I'll probably leave it out during the period that I am using the table - hopefully warm and sunny! I did tweet Craig during a presentation to ask about leaving it out but no acknowledgement whatsoever!

Latest posts

Back