Beth TErrell TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
This arrived today, and was amazed, after I had taken the tissue paper off all those buttons, it is really lovely. very pleased with the fit and the quality. was thinking of taking off the patent half belts, but they do add to the style.

glad to hear it ruthmay, i am eagerly awaiting the delivery of mine. what colour did you get?

I'm glad you like it, it's so disappointing when you look forward to getting a parcel and then not like what is inside. Why don't you post a pic so we can see you wearing it ??

Linda

Beth Terrell TSV

This arrived today, and was amazed, after I had taken the tissue paper off all those buttons, it is really lovely. very pleased with the fit and the quality. was thinking of taking off the patent half belts, but they do add to the style.

Apart from the tissued buttons, was it otherwise well packed and uncreased when it arrived? This is my one irritation, can't stand bad packaging. If it's as good as you say I'll look out for its next appearance, I've noticed that when something comes back full price after being a TSV they usually offer some sort of EP. Did you get the Teal Ruthmay?

Apart from the tissued buttons, was it otherwise well packed and uncreased when it arrived? This is my one irritation, can't stand bad packaging. If it's as good as you say I'll look out for its next appearance, I've noticed that when something comes back full price after being a TSV they usually offer some sort of EP. Did you get the Teal Ruthmay?

I have only 1 blazer jacket from beth terrel. It arrived at work in a very flat box but came out fine. You could never tell there is a jacket in that large envelope!!
That day I had a meeting and was expecting documents, I thought the Beth terrel jacket that arrived were the documents (the QVC label had been lost) I was quite in a rush, meeting started, opened package and a jacket came out instead of the paperwork. I felt quite embarassed and the other partners were quite bemused.....:DIZZY:

I have only 1 blazer jacket from beth terrel. It arrived at work in a very flat box but came out fine. You could never tell there is a jacket in that large envelope!!
That day I had a meeting and was expecting documents, I thought the Beth terrel jacket that arrived were the documents (the QVC label had been lost) I was quite in a rush, meeting started, opened package and a jacket came out instead of the paperwork. I felt quite embarassed and the other partners were quite bemused.....:DIZZY:

LoL, you should have given them a fashion show to take their minds off the missing documents!

I received mine on Tuesday and I'm so pleased with it. I've bought Beth Terrell in the past but had to send them back because they've been way too big for me. I was worried that this coat would be the same but it is really good.

I went for the Blueberry which is a lovely colour and actually the patent bits on the waist look ok and are really useful for me to make it more tailored.

I had bought an Aubergine Centergrade suede coat but it's going back because the fit isn't as good. Thank goodness for the extended Xmas guarantee!!

I have got suede and leather jackets from her and they are really good quality.

Beth Terrell TSV

glad to hear it ruthmay, i am eagerly awaiting the delivery of mine. what colour did you get?

I got the black. wore it out to lunch today, and was really happy with it.
hope you like yours.

I ordered the suede zip up jacket as well, thinking I would return one of them, but still waiting for the jacket to arrive. the COAT is definitely staying!

I'm glad you like it, it's so disappointing when you look forward to getting a parcel and then not like what is inside. Why don't you post a pic so we can see you wearing it ??

Linda

You really do not want to see that! Am size 2X - grey hair. I don't think so, but thanks for asking! lol

Beth Terrell TSV

It had the usual tissue paper and polythene bag and was packed quite flat in a very flat cardboard box. there were some marks where the buttons had pressed on the material, so I did what Beth said, and threw it inside out into the tumble dryer on low for a few minutes, and it is fine.

Beth Terrell TSV

You really do not want to see that! Am size 2X - grey hair. I don't think so, but thanks for asking! lol

Aw - go on. It would be great to see what a real woman looks like in the coat rather than stick insects!!

Beth Terrell

It had the usual tissue paper and polythene bag and was packed quite flat in a very flat cardboard box. there were some marks where the buttons had pressed on the material, so I did what Beth said, and threw it inside out into the tumble dryer on low for a few minutes, and it is fine.

I think it's time QVC started selling special tumble dryers just for these garments. I used to have a washer/dryer because I don't have room for a dryer, but when it died I just got a new washer. Do you think the dryers in the local laundrette would be OK - how long did you leave it in for?

well mine arrived today and it looks great. i didnt think a coat could fit into such a flat box lol its a tad creased so i will tip it into the tumble dryer when its empty. i bought it in teal and its a very nice colour, a lot brighter than i usually pick (black and brown girl am i) so it will be great for in the spring. i think the size is just right, its a bit roomy on the chest and i would have preferred another cm on the arm length but the style is very nice and it is def. a keeper

Beth Terrell TSV

I think it's time QVC started selling special tumble dryers just for these garments. I used to have a washer/dryer because I don't have room for a dryer, but when it died I just got a new washer. Do you think the dryers in the local laundrette would be OK - how long did you leave it in for?

I honestly don't know about launderettes, as the local one here has closed, which was a problem when my tumble drier wasn't working. If it has a low setting I think it would be all right, I only left it for about 10/15 mins. Nothing to lose anyway, if it is damaged at all, send it back, as the advice is to tumble dry!

well mine arrived today and it looks great. i didnt think a coat could fit into such a flat box lol its a tad creased so i will tip it into the tumble dryer when its empty. i bought it in teal and its a very nice colour, a lot brighter than i usually pick (black and brown girl am i) so it will be great for in the spring. i think the size is just right, its a bit roomy on the chest and i would have preferred another cm on the arm length but the style is very nice and it is def. a keeper

OOh I am glad you like it too.

enjoy!

Latest posts

Back