Best Thing Ever!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

speckledhen

Registered Shopper
If you had to chose just one thing - what is the best thing you have bought from QVC?

Mine so far is my featherbed from Northern Nights, I had had a featherbed before but nothing compares to the depth and comfort of these. When I was a little girl and visiting my grandmother, my sister and I shared a bedroom in her house and she was older than me so was always given the featherbed and I had the putyouup bed in the same room. I used to look at my sister so high up and snuggled and think how lovely it looked. Sometimes I used to go upstairs in the day and get on it (quite an effort as a five year old, it was like a mountain) and watch the clouds go by. When I lay on my NN featherbed I feel cosy, secure and it really is like laying on a cloud.

had to think hard about this one - think it might be LG b&B, I love Bobbi Brown too, but do not always buy from the Q.

If you had to chose just one thing - what is the best thing you have bought from QVC?

Mine so far is my featherbed from Northern Nights, I had had a featherbed before but nothing compares to the depth and comfort of these. When I was a little girl and visiting my grandmother, my sister and I shared a bedroom in her house and she was older than me so was always given the featherbed and I had the putyouup bed in the same room. I used to look at my sister so high up and snuggled and think how lovely it looked. Sometimes I used to go upstairs in
the day and get on it (quite an effort as a five year old, it was like a mountain) and watch the clouds go by. When I lay
on my NN featherbed I feel cosy, secure and it really is like laying on a cloud.

Haven't used them yet but I think it will probably be my Wintertrax

Oh yes they are fabby, bought 2 pairs (one for my mum) and its great to walk out on the ice fearlessly - you'll never regret buying these (I sound like a QVC presenter. lol).

The Microplane foot file! I tend to forget about it when these sort of lists come up, not glamorous but worth its weight in gold.
The Clarisonic, okay I already owned it for two years before Q had a TSV but decided it was so good a deal had to get a spare one.

I recently stayed in a very posh hotel and they had a feather bed - it was like sleeping on a cloud. My next big purchase will be the Northern Nights feather bed so thank you Speckledhen for the recommendation :happy:

Had to really think about this , cos I've bought lots of things I love from Q , but the one thing I couldn't live without is LG B&B , good quality , easy to use and last for ages
icon7.png

My buckwheat pillow without a doubt. Love it, use it every night and even take a darn thing with me when we go somewhere.
Got my Mum on to them too, but my husband and kids do not like them:giggle::giggle::giggle:

For me its a Rug - Royal Palace I think they were called - the brand disappeared years ago. I have mine well over 10 years and none of the colours have faded!

i've always wanted to try a featherbed really am going to get round to getting one only thing do they make you not want to leave the bed? lol

as for the best thing from le q has to be my clarisonic wanted one for ages threw caution to the wind when it was tsv few weeks back boy am i glad i did! my skin wasn't THAT bad to begin with but i've seen an improvement expensive but sooooo worth it

I'm with Donna - the Clarasonic is probably the best - and I nearly bought a spare when it was recently the tsv. And the Microplane footfile is super.

As to Featherbeds. I have had a couple over the past 15 years and originally thought they were wonderful but they were a lot of work to fluff up each day or you end up sleeping on just squished hard feathers, even the one with the down on top. I have recently purchased a thick Memory foam topper from Dunelm and would never go back to a feather bed now. It is more supportave and just goes straight back to normal when you move so you always have the sinking into it feeling all night and no re-plumping. Even though I already had a memory foam bed - the foam on them is not very thick. To me they are a much better investment.

For me its a Rug - Royal Palace I think they were called - the brand disappeared years ago. I have mine well over 10 years and none of the colours have faded!

Yes I got one about 10 years ago too and it's still as good as new , excellent quality , shame they stopped selling them :sad:

Mine has to be Seche Vite - for this I am eternally grateful to AY - long may she screech!
I use it over all the nail varnishes I have and it just works better for me than any other supposedly fast drying top coat.

Mine has to be Seche Vite - for this I am eternally grateful to AY - long may she screech!
I use it over all the nail varnishes I have and it just works better for me than any other supposedly fast drying top coat.

Oh I forgot Seche Vite - but that might be because I have never actually purchased it from QVC. It is the best fast drying topcoat I have used.

i've always wanted to try a featherbed really am going to get round to getting one only thing do they make you not want to leave the bed? lol

Yes I have to admit there are mornings when its hard to get out of bed, but on the other-hand it's lovely to look forward to bedtime and its not hard to drift off to sleep.

As to Featherbeds. I have had a couple over the past 15 years and originally thought they were wonderful but they were a lot of work to fluff up each day or you end up sleeping on just squished hard feathers, even the one with the down on top. I have recently purchased a thick Memory foam topper from Dunelm and would never go back to a feather bed now. It is more supportave and just goes straight back to normal when you move so you always have the sinking into it feeling all night and no re-plumping. Even though I already had a memory foam bed - the foam on them is not very thick. To me they are a much better investment.

Never tried the memory foam at all, so I will mentally store this info., and if there is one in a sale I may try it, it would be lovely to compare the two. My son has a memory foam mattress and he loves it, but then when he was younger when he felt ill, he would always climb into my feather-bed!

Suddenly realised that we sound like a permanently in bed family, but I assure you we do get up sometimes!

had to think hard about this one - think it might be LG b&B, I love Bobbi Brown too, but do not always buy from the Q.

Mines certainly not that since hubby chucked my makeup bag in the spare room whilst decorating, resulting in a look of Bare Minerals. :sad:

I recall these rugs from ages ago, I thought a guest a bit ago reappeared saying they were to come back to QVC but since then I've not heard anything further.

Latest posts

Back