Best shampoo and conditioner?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who's got the best shampoo and conditioner for average use?

• Philip Kinglsey

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Ojon

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Elemis

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Aveda

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • L'Occitane

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Philosophy

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • A'Kin

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • salon brand

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Supermarket brand

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • other

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

concordia

Easily Confused
Watching the Philip Kingsley hour, is it really all it's cracked up to be? What do you think? The first poll of 2010!!

Last edited:
I don't think it's all it's cracked up to be. I get much better results with ojon.

I love Philip Kingsley - but I also love my A'kin. (and my Hairfix, andmy Philosophy Shear Splendour and Elemis Pure Shine / Provitamin, And Aveda detoxifying...) :eek:

I love Philip Kingsley - but I also love my A'kin. (and my Hairfix, andmy Philosophy Shear Splendour and Elemis Pure Shine / Provitamin, And Aveda detoxifying...) :eek:

How much have you got:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701:

voted salon brand as I use Paul Mitchell - its the only one that calms psoriasis and leaves my fine hair looking shiny and soft

How much have you got:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701:

I know. Loveheart will have a fit. I like a choice of shampoo in the mornings! ;) :D (I'm actually out of Shear Splendor and Detoxifier at the moment so I've "only" got A'kin. PK and Elemis on the go. Oh and some Fekkai. (Forgot about that one!) :eek:
Ooh and some Ren that we pinched from a hotel...
I don't know who the heck to vote for! :mysmilie_81:

Last edited:
voted salon brand as I use Paul Mitchell - its the only one that calms psoriasis and leaves my fine hair looking shiny and soft

I bought some Paul Mitchell for my son's gf for Christmas cos it came in a nice box with a free paddle brush and she loves it by all accounts. :)

I've voted other - for MOP C-system. Smells really nice (orangey) and not a heavy conditioner but works on my coarse hair. I also like A'kin shampoos (but not so keen on the conditioners).

After trying many I have to say I love Daddi O for my blonde hair from LUSH, and I've just tried charles worthington shampoo and leave in conditioner which is excellent, even got a compliment at work yesterday

ojon is great for my hair when it is really cold, but otherwise makes my hair greasy. PK is overrated in my opinion. Love Aceda, but again have to change occasionally as my hair gets used to it, and then does not respond. Have Paul Mitchel, Aveda detox, ....... oh hell my bl**** cupboards are full of half used bottles as I have to swap and change. Any suggestions very welcome here.

A'kin for me - the Ylang Ylang Colour care shampoo and either the wheat protein or avocado conditioner. The best shampoo I've ever used on my hair - a 500ml bottle lasts eight months with virtual daily use.

Philip Kingsley is ok, tried the Textured/wavy shampoo/conditioner and Elasticiser and had ok results, nice products to use but can't justify the cost.

I'd still love to see Michael DiCesare back on Le Q, his Oatwash shampoo/conditioner comes a close second to the A'kin for me.

Oh, and I also really love Hairfix products - the Detox kit is outstanding.

PK all the way for me. Love the smell of Shear Splendour, and the consistency of Ojon, but PK is the only one that makes my hair bouncy!! Plus I would rather put my trust in a trichologist than a (sexy) guy who was given some gunk in a jar!!! Love all the PK products, had a load for Christmas as this year I am determined to have long, healthy hair :)

I do like Ojon and Aveda. But voted Salon Brand for Kevin Murphy brilliant range. Plus I bought shed loads in a sale for £2 a bottle, it should have £13-£14.:mysmilie_696:

I'd much rather have the sexy guy with the gunk :mysmilie_11:

Ooh you see now you've put pictures in my brain honeybun. Moving pictures! :eek: :D

*Love A'kin goes for a lie down - without Denis from Ojon unfortunately*

I do like Ojon and Aveda. But voted Salon Brand for Kevin Murphy brilliant range. Plus I bought shed loads in a sale for £2 a bottle, it should have £13-£14.:mysmilie_696:

I'd like to try KM - but don't really have shelf room at the mo' :eek: :D

Latest posts

Back