Best daytime handcream ever back in stock!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The body shop hemp hand cream is lovely and rich, I've been using it over the winter months as it helps alleviate my dry cuticles. Usually have an m&s one in my bag, and like Liz Earle one to keep at work as its sort of matt so doesn't make my keyboard greasy.

I like the Judith William handcream. Huge tubes and a lovely smell. Even removes the age spots from the back of my hands.

Oh, just mentioned on Emma Hardie thread I've been in TKMaxx today they also have JW Diamond night cream 50 ml.

I like the Judith William handcream. Huge tubes and a lovely smell. Even removes the age spots from the back of my hands.
Do you mean totally removes the age spots Baloo, how long does this take?

Do you mean totally removes the age spots Baloo, how long does this take?
The JW cream doesn't completely remove my age spots but it certainly reduces them. I only use the cream last thing at night so I suppose if I I used it more it might get rid of them. I garden and walk a lot so my hands are exposed to sunlight a lot. I will be using body shop hand cream with spf this summer in the day time

During the day I love the OPI hand cream, it sinks in so quickly and has a light fruity smell - then L'occitane shea at night :)

I got some Aveda handcream for Christmas. After it's sunk in and the oiliness has disappeared, my hands feel rougher than before. I'm sure it cost a bomb, too.

I rate the Caudalie and Nuxe over any hand cream I have bought from QVC. I was really lucky in the sales and bought half proce gift packs of both that had the hand cream and matching lip product- the Nuxe reve de miele (SP!) in the pot is the only thing apart from Oriflame tender care which really sorts my dry lips out, especially when I have a cold. I also like the soap and glory 'endless glove' at night, although I didn't like their hand food one at all.

Love trying out new Handcreams, currently using the Molton Brown Ylang Ylang Replenishing from the last TSV, which is nice (but tube could have been bigger).

My favs are L'Occtaine Shea Butter for night

Gatineau
Decleor
Crabtree & Evelyn La Source:mysmilie_59:

One of the worst I've tried is the Berts Bees Hand Repair Cream, so greasy didn't sink in.:down:

Latest posts

Back