Best concealer for pigmentation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
I know there was a similar thread recently re: concealer for dark circles, but as this is a different problem I thought I would ask for some advice & testamonials please.
I have several patches of dark pigmentation on my face and as my skin is naturally pale they really show up and upset me. I have been on medication for years which makes the skin very sensitive to sunlight and the damage was done before I knew about using SPF 30+ every day.
I am very careful with protection now but have had no results with lightening/brightening products and cannot find a really good 'industrial strength' concealer that covers and stays on my fairly oily skin. Even Dermablend does not really do the trick.
Has anyone similar issues and had results with any of the QVC brands ( or any others ) ?

QVC use to sell Flawless skin concealor by Prescriptives but I'm not sure they do anymore. I have both an oily skin and pigmentation marks and find that works for me. Good luck in your quest.

I love the Urban Decay concealer pencil. Haven't used it on brown pigmentation but is great for covering up red pigmentation marks/scars.

For really serious coverage I pat on some Bare Escentuals Bisque over my Amazing Cosmetics concealer - or sometimes I mix the two together in a little pot and use it like that.

If you get on with mineral make up, Everyday Minerals do an Intensive product which provides great coverage

And you can get free samples! (you have to pay postage)

https://www.everydayminerals.com/in...art&page=shop.browse&category_id=26&Itemid=40

Ariane Poole, no longer on QVC though. You can pick your shades for a three palette. Ariane has really read cheeks and used to demo on herself to show it tones down the red really well.

For really serious coverage I pat on some Bare Escentuals Bisque over my Amazing Cosmetics concealer - or sometimes I mix the two together in a little pot and use it like that.

If you get on with mineral make up, Everyday Minerals do an Intensive product which provides great coverage

And you can get free samples! (you have to pay postage)

https://www.everydayminerals.com/in...art&page=shop.browse&category_id=26&Itemid=40

Thanks so much for the link to everyday minerals. I have just ordered a sample set with intensive concealer...so much to choose from!:hi:

Ariane Poole, no longer on QVC though. You can pick your shades for a three palette. Ariane has really read cheeks and used to demo on herself to show it tones down the red really well.

I'd forgotten about Ariane demoing her products on herself. I loved her TSV apart from the gel eyeliner which I never did get to work. Loved the little bag it came in to.

Sorry Alibeth didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Ariane now presents her products on I.W., although I've not seen her recently.

Latest posts

Back