Beneft Doing Recall On Gimme Brow(It Was In The TSV)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Q saying on facebook they can check batch numbers affected if you call them?

Why don't they just publish the batch numbers affected (like Liz Earle did so efficiently) and then people can either phone for a refund or have peace of mind? Guess that would be providing something akin to customer satisfaction...silly me!

Does anyone watch W1A - comedy set at the BBC? I imagine that QVC is run along similar lines - with a daily "Damage Limitation Meeting" every morning that achieves sweet FA and "executives" (they maybe be younger at QVC) who wouldn't understand the concept of "proactive" or "customer service" if it fell on them from a great height!

Ok had a reply from Q and they have refunded £15 and I don't have to return kit or Gimme brow just bin it, very happy with Q good Customer Service for me.

Ok had a reply from Q and they have refunded £15 and I don't have to return kit or Gimme brow just bin it, very happy with Q good Customer Service for me.

That's great to hear!

I hope they would offer this approach to their customers without any of you having to contact them. I hope I am wrong, but so often they sit on their hands and only do something if you push.

That's great to hear!

I hope they would offer this approach to their customers without any of you having to contact them. I hope I am wrong, but so often they sit on their hands and only do something if you push.

QVC will make customers come to them, they are still quoting on their Facebook page that its safe if used properly. But others are quoting back that Benefit are doing a full recall now. QVC are saying phone CS.

Not let us not forget this is QVC of previous bury head in sand and they will just go away and stop complaining about Green Seasons not turning up for Xmas amongst many more.

Latest posts

Back