Benefit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Hi there:)

I've seen quite a few of their shows and wondered if anybody here has tried the range. I'd be grateful for your opinions!
Thanx

Hi Callico,
I use a few of their things and am very happy. The benetint is great and I use the red in the summer as I have more colour and the pink in the winter. It really does stay on all day, so no patching up the blush during the day. Did not get on with the mascara (smudged as I smile a lot, and the brush was a bit odd for me), but use a few of their make up sets, like the concealness kit, which also has the High Beam in (which is nice, but will last you years if you only use a tiny bit on top of the blush). Incidentally the set on QVC with the High Beam and the Benetint is really good value. Hope that helps.

I also like his make up range:
I have been using the TM rebel lite, which is great and I use it in the spring, summer time
Love benetint blush, the qvc kit is indeed great value
I like the oohla eyelift, very refreshing and wakes up the eyes in the morning
I daily use the white eyepencil for the inner eye and under the eyebrow.
Some kinda gorgeous feels more like a primer, but the tin doesn't last long.
I also love the erase paste, gone are dark circles and it is not drying!
Oh yes, I also love 10 blush/bronzer, this is very subtle and not shimmery at all!

Last edited:
The FYEye eye base is very good; I've used it for years, when they stopped doing it in the UK for a while, I couldn't find anything as good. BeneTint is also nice - a lot of other companies have started to copy the idea. It's good quality - I've never had anything like an allergic reaction, and my eyes especially are quite sensitive.

Hi there
used quite a bit of benefit stuff,bought from qvc
like the realness of concealness set,its great,especially the high beam,great for popping in your bag for quick touch ups
got the eye kit too,think its called big beautiful eyes,got eyeshadows in thats ok,nice colours in it
also like benetint,really nice as a blush,careful how you open it though!!
dont like the mascara found it too clumpy,got a blue one unopened that I will never use if anyone wants it!!
got the dallas face stuff,thats ok too but I wouldnt rave about it,tends to just make me look all sparkly!!!
my fave set is the concealer one with all the bits in,do find that the most worthwhile

I have used different bits of Benefit over the years, the brand has some great stuff before they revamped about 5 years ago. The hero products tend to be the older item in the range, like Benetint etc.

Benefit is expensive for what you get, the brand has a cute branding which attracts many.

benefit is a quality range. there is nothing i dont like. buying the compacts are good as you get a lot for your money in benefit terms anyway.if you can get to a store try out the colours and the textures before you buy. also try e-bay as you can get some bargains but it is a popular range so not that cheap anywhere.

Love Dr Feelgood. Would never be without that. Dandelion blush is lovely. Bad Gal mascara is the best ever. Benetint also a great product - although I always forget that I have it! High Beam great for nights out. Moon Beam great for day.
All in all, it's a good range and not too pricey.

have some benefit favs, benetint,high beam, moon beam, dandelion to name a few it it a bit overpriced if im honest and some of the recent stuff is not quite as good as it has been, i always buy from boots as get points on the a-card, on qvc theyre slightly cheaper but by the time youve paid the p+p theyre the same retail price

i wanted benetint duo but could not wait for waitlist, then my daughter in law told me she buys the 'copy type' from superdrug, you know what i would swear it is made in the same factory and different bottles, and its 25% of the price.

noticed superdrug had quite a range of 'benefit' type make up, at a price that would allow you to try out to compare.

sorry hope i havent offended any benefit die hards

i wanted benetint duo but could not wait for waitlist, then my daughter in law told me she buys the 'copy type' from superdrug, you know what i would swear it is made in the same factory and different bottles, and its 25% of the price.

noticed superdrug had quite a range of 'benefit' type make up, at a price that would allow you to try out to compare.

Is this the one?

http://www.superdrug.com/invt/84239

If anyone is thinking of ordering remember that quidco pay 9% for Superdrug

That is interesting, I always forget about superdrug, must pay them a visit
I guess the benetint copy must be
http://www.superdrug.com/invt/84239
Thanks IMsmall

ive used the superdrug copy of benetint and high beam, the tint one is quite good allthough you need more of it and has a very sintheticy smell to it, the high beam think its called singin the blues (or something similar) is absolute crap its soooo glittery you cant use it on your face(unless thats the look your going for) ive used it on my body in the summer,its not going on my face! but again for that kind of price it is what it is

I used to really like Benefit but after trying so many of their products and finding them hit and miss have looked elsewhere for alternatives. I originally bought The Realness of Concealness kit after which I repurchased High Beam, Lemon Aid and Boing. Out of those products I only now repurchase Lemon Aid as it's brilliant at neutralising my brown eyelids.

I've also tried Dr Feelgood, Benetint, the lipglosses and High Brow. Was not impressed with any of these.

It's a matter of choice of course.

Latest posts

Back