Benefit TSV 15/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Needs to be a vast improvement on the last one.

They are still selling that set off now. I did buy it, actually, as I like and use or wanted to try everything and it was a good price. However, I wouldn't want to buy similar again so yes, fingers crossed the next one is a bit more exciting.

I don't rate Hoola bronzer at all for fair skin; it just makes me look grubby. If you can trust yourself to apply with a very light hand I'd recommend Dallas; it has reddish undertones...and lets face it even if I develop a tan (would take 4+ weeks in my case) there's always a hint of pinky red to my skin just from the heat (not sunburn cos I always wear high sun protection having had cancerous cells removed from my cheek).

I'm mildly annoyed with Ms Potter-Dixon for telling me at the Beauty Bash in 2014 that Benefit is discontinuing Dallas so I panic-bought another one, even though I've made no impression on my first one bought 5 years ago! A soft fan brush works best for me, I always chuck out the stupid brush they put in with all their square-boxed pressed powder products.

I got the last TSV and really like it. I want to try that primer but don't need everything else so its a no from me.

I got the last TSV and really like it. I want to try that primer but don't need everything else so its a no from me.

So did I. I like and will definitely use all of it but definitely can't justify buying this one.

Thanks MM, that is a nice looking set, has sold out on HoF's website and is currently £44 in Debenhams, so Boots price is very good, I would imagine from what Will has said in the clip that the tsv will be about £40 as he said the it will be about £50 cheaper than buying the items individually which work out at approx £90 and then we will have postage on top which will be at least £3.95 which makes the Boots set far more appealing for me

had a very positive experience at a benefit counter a few days ago. i have very fine long straight lashes and mascara has never looked fantastic on me. well i wanted to buy the theyre real mascara as its quite popular. the rep looked at my lashes and showed me how to apply the theyre real mascara and on the other lash the roller lash. on the theyre real lashes my lashes were clumped with tiny globs of mascara my usual look. the roller lash lashes were silky thickened and curled. the comb was perfect for my fine long lashes as it applied the right amount without the excess clumpy look that i have got used to for decades. thought i would share this as its a revalation to me

had a very positive experience at a benefit counter a few days ago. i have very fine long straight lashes and mascara has never looked fantastic on me. well i wanted to buy the theyre real mascara as its quite popular. the rep looked at my lashes and showed me how to apply the theyre real mascara and on the other lash the roller lash. on the theyre real lashes my lashes were clumped with tiny globs of mascara my usual look. the roller lash lashes were silky thickened and curled. the comb was perfect for my fine long lashes as it applied the right amount without the excess clumpy look that i have got used to for decades. thought i would share this as its a revalation to me

Lovely to find a piece of make up or skincare that makes such a difference to you. Great news, boffy.

Are they all full sizes?

I think so

The Benetint is smaller (will still last ages) but the rest are full size. The set in the tin includes:

They’re real! mascara | 8.5 g Net wt. 0.3 oz. (£19.50)
Hoola | 8.0 g Net wt. 0.28 oz. (£23.50)
The POREfessional | 22.0 mL / 0.75 US fl. oz. (£24.50)
Benetint medium | 4.0 mL / 0.13 US fl. oz. (the full size is 12.5ml and is £24.50)

Boots also have 10% off £80 spend online at the moment .... if you want a few things and can make your order up that much (as I usually can! :mysmilie_493:)

I think this is a really boring TSV, but I'm not a Benefit fan, so maybe to someone that is it's a good one.

I can't believe I haven't bought any of the Christmas beauty TSV's yet. I've spent plenty with Q this year, but my spending has dropped right off over the last couple of months. They should have Christmas more often, it's saving me a fortune! :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back