Benefit Fans New Mascara on QVC UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Mascara.jpg
    Mascara.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 147
Another mascara???? Why so when theirs are already the 'best sellers'?

Wand looks identical.
Benefit are trying to diversify out of their brow products, where they appear to have achieved market dominance.
Mascara is a much trickier prospect due to proximity to eyeballs; length, density and shape of lashes; degree of vision correction by contact lenses of different types or glasses; disorders such as glaucoma, blepharitis etc...plus the wearer's preferred look. The only one of their mascaras I rate is rollerlash. Anything thickening is a no-no for me due to the flaking and fibres... I have no wish for irritated eyeballs, nor a grimy shadow overlaying nature's shadows under my eyes.
I think that many of us have favourite mascaras which others dislike. I think it is hard to get right, and chasing a single world-beating product is a fool's errand, imo.

Benefit are trying to diversify out of their brow products, where they appear to have achieved market dominance.
Mascara is a much trickier prospect due to proximity to eyeballs; length, density and shape of lashes; degree of vision correction by contact lenses of different types or glasses; disorders such as glaucoma, blepharitis etc...plus the wearer's preferred look. The only one of their mascaras I rate is rollerlash. Anything thickening is a no-no for me due to the flaking and fibres... I have no wish for irritated eyeballs, nor a grimy shadow overlaying nature's shadows under my eyes.
I think that many of us have favourite mascaras which others dislike. I think it is hard to get right, and chasing a single world-beating product is a fool's errand, imo.
I can't get on with any of their mascaras - they are so spidery & spikey. They also look that way on the models - yuk.

I liked one of their mascaras (can’t remember which one as ages ago) but it was impossible to remove as I can’t use anything but the most gentle remover.

I have been using Blinc for years but with each new purchase the quality seems to have gone down so I’m on the look out again but it needs to be easy to remove but doesn't cause panda eyes. I think I’m on a hiding to nothing.

I liked one of their mascaras (can’t remember which one as ages ago) but it was impossible to remove as I can’t use anything but the most gentle remover.

I have been using Blinc for years but with each new purchase the quality seems to have gone down so I’m on the look out again but it needs to be easy to remove but doesn't cause panda eyes. I think I’m on a hiding to nothing.
Tubing mascara may suit you. Personally, haven't tried it but apparently it's easily removed with warm water. Right now I am using the Ordinary squalane cleanser or beauty pie's Japanfusion cleanser. Pretty much like LE cleanse and polish. The Ordinary works a touch better for mascara for me.

Well I would never buy a Benefit product, I thought the bricks and mortar sales tactics are appalling. I used to regularly get accosted in Debenhams often not even in the beauty hall by the sales assistants.

"The They’re Real Magnet mascara from Benefit. is infused with a magnetic force, the innovative extender brush is kitted out with a magnetically charged core that pulls the magnetic mineral-enriched formula up and out. Designed to draw out lashes to extreme lengths, the custom-designed zig-zag bristles are strategically positioned to fan out, separate and define lashes."

"The They’re Real Magnet mascara from Benefit. is infused with a magnetic force, the innovative extender brush is kitted out with a magnetically charged core that pulls the magnetic mineral-enriched formula up and out. Designed to draw out lashes to extreme lengths, the custom-designed zig-zag bristles are strategically positioned to fan out, separate and define lashes."
Sounds like they are also working on a vaccine for Covid?

Latest posts

Back