Beekman 1802 Beauty TSV 14/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Spill the beans
The package had clearly been beaten around abit. The hand cream top had come open so handcream everywhere and I mean everywhere. Twinkle freaking Twinkle everywhere. I am traumatised haha. It is being collected. And no I don't want another haha 😆

The package had clearly been beaten around abit. The hand cream top had come open so handcream everywhere and I mean everywhere. Twinkle freaking Twinkle everywhere. I am traumatised haha. It is being collected. And no I don't want another haha 😆
Did you get to smell the items

Aren‘t they replacing the set for you?

L'occitane did the best TSV"s this year for beauty. I dont usually buy loads of L'Occitane but the start was the Devine TSV. Good value and not bad skincare. Then they really pulled all the stops with the Almond TSV. No fillers just a great selection. The Christmas TSV I bought two. Another fab selection. Put every other beauty brand in the shade imo.

L'occitane did the best TSV"s this year for beauty. I dont usually buy loads of L'Occitane but the start was the Devine TSV. Good value and not bad skincare. Then they really pulled all the stops with the Almond TSV. No fillers just a great selection. The Christmas TSV I bought two. Another fab selection. Put every other beauty brand in the shade imo.
I agree Boffy, although the only one I bought was the latest one. I am wondering whether the Beekman TSV which was so amazing has made L'Occitane up their game.

I agree Boffy, although the only one I bought was the latest one. I am wondering whether the Beekman TSV which was so amazing has made L'Occitane up their game.
L'occitane were not getting my money on the whole for years. This year I bought loads. The Devine TSV, the two fragranced Big Deals. Two Almond TSV's and the last TSV with the velvet bags were fabulous. Bought two of those. The Vanilla was not as fragranced as I would like but its not for me.

Latest posts

Back