Beauty Tools and Accessories TSV 7/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How hairy do QVC think its customers are??? If it's not a 'No No' every couple of months, then it's epilators! And then they contradict their obvious obsession with making us hairless by plugging Revitalash for eyelashes, eyebrows and head hair. I wish they'd make up their minds. :wink:

Anyway, this is one TSV I won't be staying up for. Boringgggggggggggg .........

I was going to wait until after October 25th which is when they normally start their 90 day mbg and then get a NoNo, but I'm going to go for it today!! My daughter and I will both use it, so even if it goes back at the start of the new year (eek!) we'll have given it a really good go between us.

While flicking the channels this morning during the DIY slot at 10am (and to digress - I see that the Einhell range of tools is now being demo'ed on Ideal World by Tom) and towards the end of the hour, Julia suddenly announced that because the No!No! was selling so well we would be treated to an additional presentation there and then. I expected at least that it was 'limited stock' or on advanced orders and about to sell out. So is this a case of reverse pyschology? No!No! means Yes!Yes! and they'll make sure we think we absolutely need it by telling us at every available opportunity.

Julia particularly mentioned the 90 days so that it gives enough time to see the results - and that it must be used; not stuck in the cupboard.

Then at eleven o'clock the Beauty hour started and there it was again in all its glory.

Still haven't bought it.:dull:

Tinkerbelle, the reviews were NoSoGood with customers saying they needed more than 30 days to see if it worked; maybe if Q extended the time, they wouldn't have so many returns. Q then posted that they extended it to 90 days for this item. LipstickCherry, I ordered a jacket on Thursday, said it was a ChristmasPresent and she said the extension to 25th January had been in effect a week or ten days. Who knew?!?

Tinkerbelle, the reviews were NoSoGood with customers saying they needed more than 30 days to see if it worked; maybe if Q extended the time, they wouldn't have so many returns. Q then posted that they extended it to 90 days for this item. LipstickCherry, I ordered a jacket on Thursday, said it was a ChristmasPresent and she said the extension to 25th January had been in effect a week or ten days. Who knew?!?

I sometimes think they make it up as they go along... :)

I've had good results with my NoNo but I'll confess it's taken about 18months to see a huge difference because I havent used it consistently. That said, I did my arms for the first time this summer and nothing has grown back at all after 4 uses. My legs look weird if I let the remaining sparse hair grow back because they're few and far between so I'll keep going on my usual haphazard basis until they're all gone. I have the 1st model which I got for less than half price in a Debenhams sale so all in all I'm happy. The smell of burning hair is nasty though, reminds me of my mum's perms.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back