Beauty Pick of the year.....why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Just got in, and this show is on. Are all the products, BPY? What qualifies them to be nominated/chosen?

I saw the products yesterday on the QVC page and they were alle there, all twelve of them.

No Margaret Dabs, though - typical as it's the one item I love and use daily (don't think you're meant to, but I love the way my feet feel when I get up after applying before bed).

This month's BM BPOTM is going back. Emperor's new clothes for me, I'm afraid, and I'm not going to mix it into the original as recently suggested. Way too much faff.

No Margaret Dabs, though - typical as it's the one item I love and use daily (don't think you're meant to, but I love the way my feet feel when I get up after applying before bed).

This month's BM BPOTM is going back. Emperor's new clothes for me, I'm afraid, and I'm not going to mix it into the original as recently suggested. Way too much faff.
Given how overwhelmingly successful the BPOTM was - so much so that when they ran out, they put together another combination - I'm not surprised it wasn't featured. As I said earlier, my feeling is that the ones featured were the failured BPOTMs.

Latest posts

Back