Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Supersize of the Month October

Dr Andrew Weil For Origins Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Treatment Lotion £38.50 + post
I’m very interested in thoughts on this as it’s 400ml size which is a big plus for me. I‘m just wondering if it’s a very good cost effective replacement to the Elemis Pro Collagen Essence which I do like but don’t think I will be able to obtain as cheaply as I first have.

I’m very interested in thoughts on this as it’s 400ml size which is a big plus for me. I‘m just wondering if it’s a very good cost effective replacement to the Elemis Pro Collagen Essence which I do like but don’t think I will be able to obtain as cheaply as I first have.currently listed on Boots £10 Tuesday, although saying out of stock 🙄normal price is £32

Currently waiting for stock but listed as £10..

What in gods heaven is an "essence" I have just got my head around using a toner regularly now they bring in an "essence" to confuse me even more.

Beauty Pick of the Month November

Gatineau Age Benefit Supersize Regenerating Mask 200ml £49.98 Delivered

Supersize of the Month November

Molton Brown Supersize Bath & Shower Gel Duo 500ml £40.98 + £3.95 post

Beauty Steal of the Month November

Prai 24k Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum 100ml

Single

Auto-Delivery

I like the look of, and I'm more than a little tempted by the Age Benefit mask, particularly now they appear to have discontinued the Melatogenine one, which was a staple product of mine.

I've ordered the MB set already. Coastal is one of my all time favourites anyway which I always have in stock and the Bushukan is another good one for summer so they'll both come in handy when the weather starts improving in about six months. Ha ha ha
The only good thing about winter is that I can bring the Russian Leather back out.

400ml......should last a bit longer than a tube of Anusol 😀
Clearly an experienced user then, Em

Beauty Pick of the Month November

Gatineau Age Benefit Supersize Regenerating Mask 200ml £49.98 Delivered

Supersize of the Month November

Molton Brown Supersize Bath & Shower Gel Duo 500ml £40.98 + £3.95 post

Beauty Steal of the Month November

Prai 24k Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum 100ml

Single

Auto-Delivery
llloyd, is it possible to do 'the sums' with these (brand new product??)

Dr. Andrew Weil's Mega Mushroom lotion is great stuff and was recommended years ago to a friend with skin problems by the Origins assistant in John Lewis. We always look out for it when offers are on because it is worth buying..if it works for you. It's a step-up from the normal Origins range.

Latest posts

Back