Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love facial oils but would like to see the full ingredient list for this.

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil, Squalane, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil, Squalane, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

Thank you, I have to watch out for the dreaded rose oil.

So free P&P or easy pay?

POTM is always free P&P isn't it? I thought it was just the supersize one which wasn't.

Perfume is normally pricey, so let's hope LE are putting their hands in their pockets and allowing EP for those who can't see a large chunk of money going out of their accounts in one go...

Someone just asked on facebook about a set of mini LE perfumes in a set and the reply was that a travel selection would be sold later in the year. So I might wait for that.

Great! Hopefully this selection will also be sold at Boots because then I would be able to order and get it. Boots do deliver perfumes outside the UK, Liz Earle and QVC UK don't.

To be honest Boots Liz Earle have no where near the stock that their own website keep. I will say this mini perfume coffret will be for Christmas, my Boots has a large counter now with sinks etc for facials. Yet the selection they have for gifts at Christmas is quite small, they still seem to want to keep many exclusive to the LE website.

Latest posts

Back