Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a 1 and a half size pot of Margaret dabbs foot hygiene balm on the new beauty products thread. Maybe that.

I'm currently half way through my 1L of the original. I was thinking of getting this but wante to wait until the end of Feb to see if I need it. Do QVC promise to have this product in stock all month?

I'm not sure I'm going to get this afterall - I've noticed my hair has started looking really greasy recently and I think it may be down to the Elastercizer. And therefore, if it is I need a new hair mask. Anyone any suggestions?

Alpha H tweeted about having a supersize Liquid Laser serum as part of QVCs March Madness.

GREAT! That might be the 100ml size I guess, the one they posted the new package with on Facebook.

EDIT: No, as the picture they posted on Twitter shows the 50ml size. https://twitter.com/qvcuk

Last edited:
Pic may be just a stock photo - the banner definetely says Beauty Supersize of the Month.

Is it any good?

The regular size is 30ml, so the 50ml really is new. According to the reviews, the serum is great.

Already have posted in the Beauty Supersize-thread.

Thanks Sazza I mistakenly thought the other thread was just a speculative idea for another regular monthly beauty item. Sorry if I've caused anyone to bang their heads on their keyboard! :mysmilie_11:

Thanks Sazza I mistakenly thought the other thread was just a speculative idea for another regular monthly beauty item. Sorry if I've caused anyone to bang their heads on their keyboard! :mysmilie_11:

Exactly what I thought!

QVC should come up with more distinct names for their various POTMs because there's every danger that I might order a bundle of Gladioli bulbs (free p&p) in the mistaken belief that it's make me as glamorous as Dame Edne and Madge Allsopp! :flower:

But the thing is, Alpha-H is moving away from the 30 ml sizes to 50 ml sizes that will be becoming their regular size hence I no longer think of the 50 ml one as a superize. What is the 100 ml one called? May be a salon size.

Latest posts

Back