Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

how long do you think it'll have free P&P for? I really want to stock up but can't afford it until end of the week!

TIA

It will be on Free P&P untill at least Thursday night (thats when the mini series finishes) Lee has said the primer will be in all of the shows and also on 3x Ez pays

I don't think its a good deal as these items can be bought on the high street,so I never add the p&p into it,anyhow loreal have a new Paris Brow plumper at £5-99,it's a bigger tube too,the Benefit one is tiny and I regret buying it.
Lynn

Just watching the demo of this, first time I've seen it properly. I'm not entirely sure I would want my eyebrows to stand out like a beacon....am I alone?! I don't like this 'trend' for eyebrows being the dominating feature on your facial area, for you.

I'm pretty sure this was BPOTM late last year. Nov or Dec I think.

I know I'm repeating myself, but with the amount of brands on Q, why is it the same old, same old nearly every month................................................................

But if SBC Collagen gel comes back as BPOTM, I WILL be purchasing. You'll hear no complaints from me that month!

I'm pretty sure this was BPOTM late last year. Nov or Dec I think.

I know I'm repeating myself, but with the amount of brands on Q, why is it the same old, same old nearly every month................................................................

But if SBC Collagen gel comes back as BPOTM, I WILL be purchasing. You'll hear no complaints from me that month!

Yep it was November last year!!

Decembers is the Bareminerals original foundation

Its going to be a supersize 18g and under £30..

10689752_741581472577298_6930768629442293023_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back