Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not really bothered what the next beauty pick of the month is, just as long as we are rid of the awful Prai guest.... I just wish someone would tell her that we are Ladies/ Women and not GULLS. I find her very annoying...:screamingpumpkin:

Lee put what it is on Facebook then removed it and posted that she was too early with the reveal, I'm sure she said it was huge original foundation with special crystal lid

I'm not really bothered what the next beauty pick of the month is, just as long as we are rid of the awful Prai guest.... I just wish someone would tell her that we are Ladies/ Women and not GULLS. I find her very annoying...:screamingpumpkin:
I wish she would stop saying that wrinkles are disgusting and pulling such awful faces. I also don't like the way she jabs at the cream to demo how thick it is. If she is on I turn the TV off.

I'd love this if QVC stocked my shade (fairly medium) as they don't I'll have to give it a miss

I thought the point of them was to showcase newer or overlooked products? So many of them have been so boring and obvious, and things that already sell truckloads. This one is definitely not for me since I only use the BE matte foundation, original looks laughable on me. I don't get why anyone would want their face to be so shiny all over, at all.

I thought the point of them was to showcase newer or overlooked products? So many of them have been so boring and obvious, and things that already sell truckloads. This one is definitely not for me since I only use the BE matte foundation, original looks laughable on me. I don't get why anyone would want their face to be so shiny all over, at all.

I guess one persons shiny skin is another persons healthy dewy glow - I think it depends on skin type/age.

I agree with the seeming boring-ness of the products selected but think it is all about selecting products they know are popular and will shift in bulk (much like a tsv selection.)

I guess one persons shiny skin is another persons healthy dewy glow - I think it depends on skin type/age.

I agree with the seeming boring-ness of the products selected but think it is all about selecting products they know are popular and will shift in bulk (much like a tsv selection.)

Yeah fair enough, I've got very oily skin so am bound to look like the tin man in BE foundation. I do use liquid foundations with a bit of shimmer in and then a matte powder over the top though, it makes me look a bit healthier and less "flat" than all-matte. But shimmery powder all over looks very dodgy on me.

Aye that's true, just the "mission statement" or whatnot of the whole thing seemed to be about introducing new stuff, not shifting tried-and-trusteds.

As one of the few who have never used bare minerals, any opinions on what the foundation is like, plus/neg points? Thanks. I am looking for a new foundation as, due to health problems, I look quite ill and pale. I currently use You Rebel by Benefit, normal shade. I have heard so many good things about BM, it would be nice to know first hand.

Latest posts

Back