Sazza

Staff member
Mary Cohr Face & Body Exfoliation Duo
One Time Only Price £38.50
QVC Price £46.25
Item Number 228008
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Keep your skin looking great all over with this face and body exfoliation duo from Mary Cohr. The pair is made up of a Dual Action Body Exfoliator with papaya and bamboo (400ml), and a Double Action Gentle Exfoliator (50ml). The body exfoliator is great for rubbing away rough areas on your skin while gentle enough to help sensitive areas and ingrowing hairs. The Double Action Gentle Exfoliator is specially formulated for your face and is suitable for all skin types.

Decleor OTO

Decleor 4 Piece Soothing Skincare Collection
One Time Only Price £30.98
QVC Price £41.00
Item Number 227261
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Treat your skin to a soothing beauty regime with this luxurious Decleor collection. You'll receive Harmonie Gentle Soothing Cream (50ml), Cleansing Water (75ml), Harmonie Mask (15ml) and Aromessence Rose D'Orient (5ml) - ideal for treating itching and stinging sensations. The Harmonie range helps to reduce redness on the surface of the skin and is perfect for soothing even the most sensitive, reactive complexions.

:thanks: Sazza. Keeping my fingers crossed that they might have a good L'Occitane OTO.

Sorry to be a pain, but I just wondered if anyone had managed to find out if there was going to be a OTO in the L'Occitane hour.

T x

L'Occitane 9 Piece for the Girls Bath Collection
One Time Only Price £22.21
QVC Price £26.75
Item Number 227682
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Perfect for holidays or use at the gym, this L'Occitane mini size pack will keep your skin clean, soft and smelling gorgeous. It comprises Lavender Bath Pebble (50g), Rose Bath Pebble (28g), Cherry Bath Pebble (28g), Lavender Shower Gel (75ml), Cherry Blossom Bath and Shower Gel (75ml), Rose Bath and Shower Gel (75ml), Lavender Joyful Mood Soap (50g), Cherry Butterfly Soap (50g) and Rose Butterfly Soap (50g). These bath and shower goodies feature a range of fragrances with relaxing lavender, fruity cherry blossom and floral rose. Comes in a handy pouch.

Oh blimey beauty shows from 5pm best put the credit card in the fridge cuz it be getting hot later lol hope there some good OTO tonight.

Ah so i see thanks for that do you know if there will be any easy pay on decleor or is a case of wait for the show to see?

I think it will be a case of waiting and seeing. The Hydrotenseur was on easy pay when it was shown this morning.

Latest posts

Back