Beauty Day Stuff arriving

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Laura Geller Spacklettes Kit came this morning, and apart from the tubes only being ickle, it's good. I even like the Bronze spackle too. Just waiting for my Ethereal Rose powder now.

All my items have come now and only one is a 'maybe' and that is the Fran Wilson kit.

Yesterday when I posted I had only tested them on my hand and thought they felt and looked nice but after a day of wearing various items my lips are completely dried out.

The scent which they went on about reminds me of those cheap lipsticks you get in Argos and such places. I have heard it is a basic raqnge in the USA and starting to think this is true.

The lipglosses look gorgeous in the tube but I have to pump the wand in and out about 5 times just to get some coverage. The more I write the more I am thinking it will be returned, no point in keeping if my lips are going to dry out.

I am in far-off Manchester, that remote outpost of the British Isles, and I always wait at least 10 days for a delivery, sometimes longer.

can anyone remeber how item 224343 L'Occitanne beautiful hands was described on screen ? I thought that it was 2 of the 4 piece sets but only one is described on the web ........ I'm slightly confused could have sworn that they showed 2 on the screen any help would be appreciated . B

it was 1 pack of 4 different handcreams that was shown.

My TSV arrived yesterday and the hand cream arrived this afternoon, I am unsure if the TSV will be a keeper, but the hand cream will definitely be staying I have waited all year for it to be on easy pay, so ordered 2 lots of 2 tubes. My only compliant was the amount of packaging that they had. I looked like the postman had delivered 2 boxes of shoes, the boxes where so big, they where full of thoses white lumpy foam things which the dog likes to eat, so I have to race to get them opened and stored away before he gets to the parcels and shreds them.

Hi all, I went for the LG blush & Brighten in berry - now thinking that is too dark for me. And the Bronze & brighten in fair - makes me look a bit dirty. Is ethereal rose lighter? Pale skin, pink undertones...any suggestions? :33:

Hi all, I went for the LG blush & Brighten in berry - now thinking that is too dark for me. And the Bronze & brighten in fair - makes me look a bit dirty. Is ethereal rose lighter? Pale skin, pink undertones...any suggestions? :33:

Hiya - the ethereal rose powder is fairly light and easy to build up in my opinion.

I've got dark hair and quite pale skin, and it seems to suit me fine. I tend to dust it lightly all over my face if I feel a bit washed out and it's not too dark for me at all.

If you want a stronger look with it just layer it a bit.

I can't do the bronze and brighten powders either as they make my skin look a bit dirty no matter how lightly I go, so I stick to the ethereal rose instead.

Hooray!!!!:59:

My Liz Earle summer kit has finally arrived.......not tried LE before and am fairly new to QVC and whilst I have not tried everything yet I cannot see this being sent back......the smell of the products is absolutely divine!!!!:32:

Have used the skin tonic,this smells soooooo good,the moisturiser and eye cream and a bit of lip balm...all good,will be trying the other bits and pieces over the next few days:1:

Is this gonna give me back my face from 20 years ago???

I doubt it,but if creams,cleansers and potions smell and feel this good I don't think I really care!!:7:

:11: :22: well sweetpea at least u will be creamed and buffed for all the streaking you do amongst us in the chat rooms [closing eyes as i type !!!] and you smell ssssoooo good xxx

Natch when I was at the dentist and hygenist OH took delivery of my 2 L'Occitane TSVs :fume::fume::fume::fume::fume:

And when I was out today I locked up everywhere & surprize surprize the postie arrived,couldn't get in the porch so left a delivery note saying I've got 4 packages & two registered parcels to be collected.
Guess who saw the note before me & guess who's in the doghouse (again)? :54:

My l'occitane handcream duo arrived today woo hoo :32:, i had given up on that to be honest, i think QVC need to look at the postal delivery times, puts me off buying from them

Latest posts

Back