Beauty Day Stuff arriving

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
OK QVC and Royal Mail, pat on the back from me. My L'Occitane Almond Oil Shower duo 400mls each bottle arrived today. It was only shipped on Monday too.

I know some are complaining about the L'Occitane TSV taking ages to ship.

My Leighton Denny Hydra Flex serum only shipped yesterday!!!!! Actually was beginning to think they would put me on waitlist, even though I ordered before it sold out.

got my LG easy on the eyes yesterday but its not a keeper colour is way darker on my eyes than it looked on tv think i will wait for ybf tsv

fffb

:fume: I pray to God mine dont arrive until Tuesday next week, but knowing my luck they will be delivered tomorrow or Saturday straight into OHs hands, after he has just spent the last half hour ranting about the amount of QVC purchases listed on our bank statement, which arrived today :fume::fume:

:fume: I pray to God mine dont arrive until Tuesday next week, but knowing my luck they will be delivered tomorrow or Saturday straight into OHs hands, after he has just spent the last half hour ranting about the amount of QVC purchases listed on our bank statement, which arrived today :fume::fume:

I have my bits delivered to my mums, she will bring them over tomorrow (for our weekly coffee and chat) but my OH will be here and I'll have to smuggle all my beauty purchases in (and he can sniff out a QVC parcel at 10 feet:1:).

I now have less places to hide them as my original stash places are already overflowing (when will i learn and stop and buying things....)

I just got the last of my BCC stuff today so not expecting the beauty day stuff yet, considering I just had an email this morning saying that my LD files had been shipped - was beginning to think I wouldnt get them at all

Hi all,
Just got my LG orders. Rushed upstairs to try my medium brown brow tint and tamer gel. Medium Brown my a**e! It was orange! I looked like I should audition for Sugar Puffs! Back to Postie.
Jo

Oh dear Jabba you really must get to the post box quicker than OH, either that or just say "whats a 'QVC' that you keep mentioning"?????? I don't know what your talking about :54: Darn bank statements!!!!!!!!1 :54:

Mine has arrived and i no longer have an other half to have to answer to thank god and I can buy whatever i like now :32:

My L'occitane Amber and Vanilla Shower Duo arrived today. Am awaiting a Leighton Denny set and some L'occitane soaps too.

AND a BE set I got on last clicks severals days before Beauty Day.

Apparently everything's been despatched though....:33:

I bought two TSVs to split as gifts for the family. Arrived and all seems intact and ok - the boxes are lovely for my own bits and pieces but am sick of parcels being left in wheelie bin (my one and only lock and lock order was nicked from there) and the delivery agent even had to leave some of the recycling rubbish out to put the parcels in.
Lovely beauty goodies in a bin!
I have not got the energy to go through this with qvc now but it really puts me off buying bulky or heavy itmes that will not be delivered by the PO.

I ordered a set of 12 bonne mare soaps for my mum for her birthday,they arrived yesterday but there was only 6 soaps in the box,i rang qvc who said that they where out of stock now and they would have to give me a refund,i really wish that items where checked properly,i am really annoyed

I bought two TSVs to split as gifts for the family. Arrived and all seems intact and ok - the boxes are lovely for my own bits and pieces but am sick of parcels being left in wheelie bin (my one and only lock and lock order was nicked from there) and the delivery agent even had to leave some of the recycling rubbish out to put the parcels in.
Lovely beauty goodies in a bin!
I have not got the energy to go through this with qvc now but it really puts me off buying bulky or heavy itmes that will not be delivered by the PO.

Snuffles have you emailed qvc regarding this matter i did when the delivery company left my items outside they were very good and returned my postage cost worth emailing them you might get some satifaction

I got my Fran Wilson set, lovely and really good quality. A few nail sets came from LD and the Loccitane TRY ME which is wonderful. Only ever tried the soap before so great to be able to try all the different scents and lotions.

Have a few more things to get but very happy with everything so far.

Snuffles have you emailed qvc regarding this matter i did when the delivery company left my items outside they were very good and returned my postage cost worth emailing them you might get some satifaction

Yes, I will. After having one thing nicked they may not believe me a second time!

can anyone remeber how item 224343 L'Occitanne beautiful hands was described on screen ? I thought that it was 2 of the 4 piece sets but only one is described on the web ........ I'm slightly confused could have sworn that they showed 2 on the screen any help would be appreciated . B

:62::62:Got my first dolop of PK Elastizer on my head arrived yesterday.
Can't wait to see what I come out like - hope it's worth the money
Mollymoo

Latest posts

Back