Beauty day looks good!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
Lots of our favourite brands this time.
Will have to sit on my hands a bit I think!
L'occitane,LE,decleor,nails inc and smashbox with an ojon TSV.
I hope they do some items on easy pay(all items would be even better)so I can get in a few early presents for you know when(wont mention the c word its only September after all):cheeky:
Think my farting powers are going to be tested that day!!

Lots of our favourite brands this time.
Will have to sit on my hands a bit I think!
L'occitane,LE,decleor,nails inc and smashbox with an ojon TSV.
I hope they do some items on easy pay(all items would be even better)so I can get in a few early presents for you know when(wont mention the c word its only September after all):cheeky:
Think my farting powers are going to be tested that day!!

Tsk Tsk. I am saying nothing Queenie.

now I didnt say I would be buying did I loveheart?
I dont know where you got that idea from..........and I thought you were my friend!:cheeky:

Just trying to keep you on the straight snd narrow Queenie. We will have to help each other.

No. It looks like the usual stuff they pull out on beauty day. The Smashbox new items have been available online since like May for a start. Where are the new brands etc. Safe and boring.

No. It looks like the usual stuff they pull out on beauty day. The Smashbox new items have been available online since like May for a start. Where are the new brands etc. Safe and boring.

Yep that's what I'm hoping for. Safe and boring will be much easier to resist than new and dangerously exciting! :D I will try not to watch too many shows that day - which is the safest option for me during my "month off" I think! :D

Latest posts

Back