Beauty Day-L'Occitane TSV 14/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I put the AD number in and it comes up with CS message.

On TSV details page of site it says you have to phone for AD.

:confused:

It happened to me with the BE foundation autoD. I was able to add it after the end of the hour/programme it was shown in. It often happens with regular items too; if I restart my laptop, it will allow me to add the item to the basket.[/QUOTE]

OK, I'm going to try that now. See you all in a couple of minutes!

I just tried adding BEAUTY as the promotional code,and it worked giving 3 easy pays-I 'm amazed! My daughter absolutely loves the shea body lotion-it gives a lovely sheen on her skin,I have to say-she is going to pay the first installment and p&p keeping the body lotion and I am going to pay the other 2-I only use the L'occitane unperfumed or milk shea shower stuff on my youngest as he reacts to almost everything else except Liz Earle (and I keep that for myself!). I'll have the other bits so I'm quite pleased as I haven't bought any l'occitane from qvc for ages,normally pick up the shower stuff/soap off feelunique.com as they are quite good with price and include p&p which I like psychologically lol!

Thanks WS, I'll do as you suggest. I too have received the email with the easypay code, but the accompanying instructions state that this cannot be used with autodelivery... is that really the case?

Thanks WS, I'll do as you suggest. I too have received the email with the easypay code, but the accompanying instructions state that this cannot be used with autodelivery... is that really the case?

You are absolutely right, SS. It was foolish of me to even suggest it would apply to autoD (effectively three separate orders). :mysmilie_81:

You are absolutely right, SS. It was foolish of me to even suggest it would apply to autoD (effectively three separate orders). :mysmilie_81:[/QUOTE}
No problem, WS. I was hoping it might be the same fake-rule as the 'this easy pay voucher is strictly personal' one...:mysmilie_17:

The rose option is the only one of the four that I'm not keen on. I would have bought one set if the TSV single option was any of the other fragrances, but as it is I am having a good ol F.A.R.T. :D

Lol P.A.L I'm the same, I fancy the Frangipani. But I have a stockpile of Elemis ginger duo to get through, I think if I add any more shower gel or body lotion to my pile I will officially be demented!!

Alexis just said that the mousse is a BN product and she has just tried it. I am really tempted to call and confront them with the fact that this product has been in L'Occ stores for the past 3 mths. Maybe not in the UK, still...

Yes it is in the UK stores and has been since December!!!!!!

I am in Belfast, yes it is part of the UK. Our currency is sterling not the euro, easy way to tell.

Watched the launch and thought Alison I really want to smack you with a rolled up newspaper for being a LIAR.

I also got the easy pay code but it looks like =Beauty in my email. So not sure if the equal sign is important. I don't want this TSV as I have three unopened 500mls body lotions and one of the shower cream unopened too.

I had last year's AD TSV I still have the cherry duo, the verbena duo, the orange duo, at least three of the 500ml shower gels (possibly all four) and all four soaps! The hand cream is the product I've used most, I'm well into my third tube of that but the TSV only has a small tube so all things considered I will be farting on this.

I'm hoping to resist everything else too but I will confess that I've signed up to do Beauty Bible testing so that's going to be my treat for the moment.

My other treat is that I'm going to open the orange duo that I haven't tried yet, so that won't cost me any more money and I don't have to wait!

Well, I'm not going for this TSV but I've just received an email offering Three Easy Pays on any order for this Beauty Day, valid until midnight. Personally, I think QVC should be giving this offer on all products to everyone today.

Just how do they decide who to send these codes to? Because I have NEVER received one despite spending hundreds of pounds over the last 12 months ( I added it up the other day-to help me stop pushing the complete order button!!)

I am not going for this TSV, to be honest I am not that keen or L'occitane its not something I "have" to have, the body lotion in the big size would be great but I dont like the shower creme and prefer Body shop morrocan rose smell, now had it been the franginpani as the first item I may have been tempted:mysmilie_701:

Yes it is in the UK stores and has been since December!!!!!!

I am in Belfast, yes it is part of the UK. Our currency is sterling not the euro, easy way to tell.

Watched the launch and thought Alison I really want to smack you with a rolled up newspaper for being a LIAR.

I am glad you confirmed it, Donna. I can't see why the product wouldn't be available in the UK (I just couldn't confirm it personally).

The autoD is still not available on their website. Quite extraordinary that one cannot order an item online. Maybe they have not found a way to bar the use of the promotional code on the autoD and that's an easy way out? Just a thought. :mysmilie_11:

Does anyone else think the TSV is TOO big?! I mean, three cleansing items including a gallon of body wash every 90 days?! Maybe if you have a family using it then you might use it up but really, I couldn't see me getting through the body wash, the mousse and the soap in 90 days and surely you'd be sick of the wash and lotion fragrance by the time the AD ran out as they're all the same?

I would have gone for this I think if it had been around £25-28, had smaller sizes and different smells in the wash and lotion. Not much different then LOL!

As for the LIE about the mousse, I've given up mailing QVC pointing out inconsistencies in what the presenters say. All you get back is some lame ass reply saying they'll look into it and talk to the producers. It took MONTHS before AY finally stopped claiming they were the sole stockists of Smashbox. You really can't believe much they say anymore, how many times have we caught them out??!

Tx

My moneys safe! the body lotion recently seems to bring my skin up in bumps and I'd rather pick and choose what I actually want from other online stores and not pay over £5 postage :mysmilie_73:

QVC can we have a TSV with hand and foot cream full size and maybe pure shea butter please your recent TSVs are very unappealing:mysmilie_11:

wanted it.....................decided against it - will never pay off my credit card if I buy everything that takes my fancy :mysmilie_34:........................got the easypay email,thought I'd have a nosy around...............................bought the set of handcreams (already on easypay) that i've been hankering after for forever :mysmilie_34:..........................haven't actually seen a presentation of the tsv yet..........hoping to resist :mysmilie_61:

Might see what else I can use my easy pay on........................bobbi brown:mysmilie_696:

Does anyone else think the TSV is TOO big?! I mean, three cleansing items including a gallon of body wash every 90 days?! Maybe if you have a family using it then you might use it up but really, I couldn't see me getting through the body wash, the mousse and the soap in 90 days and surely you'd be sick of the wash and lotion fragrance by the time the AD ran out as they're all the same?

Tx

I agree that it might be too big and the danger of boredom is a real possibility, but I love the body lotion, and a few months ago I bought, at a special price offer, the lotion and a 500ml shower gel for around £30, so this is good value if, like me, you just need the body lotion to get your scaly legs through the year... I'm thinking of going for the autodelivery option, so I then have three months to decide if the TSV really is too big and repetitive for me...

I love l'occitane, but I am not buying the TSV. I am not a rose fan, and the shea bodylotion brings out bumps too. The AD is fine if you use all the products daily and/or you have other family members using it.

My favourites are; ruban d'orange SH and bodylotion, sweet almond liquid soap, almond shower oil, immortelly very precious cream, almond apple cleansing oil, almond milk concentrate and vanilla SG.
If they would could combine all of these for £38, even with £5PP I would be a happy bunny lol!

Latest posts

Back