Beauty Day 27/04/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
So its Beauty Day again tomorrow , what would you like too see?

Everything is on 4 Easy Pays but id love if each hour there was a Hero item on Free P&P ( Obviously id really love every item to be on free P&P

A new brand , something that cant be found cheaper elsewhere

I would love if they broke away from the norm , and each hour to go back to basics , let the guest have the limelight and explain some of the hints and tips we haven't heard before, Also get rid of the tweets from the people saying how much they love the brand and replace them with genuine questions.

I am looking for a really good gradual tanner for very fair skin. Fingers crossed there is something on tomorrow.

I`m not looking for anything but who knows if something might catch my eye.

Well I am out most of the day, going to a Rally in Belfast mid morning until mid afternoon.

But I don't usually pay much attention to QVC and Beauty Days, its so boring usually nice to see Wen which is newer to QVC UK. But they are like buses, miss one another will be along very shortly.:mysmilie_19:

I remember the first one with MOP and the easy pay plus the p&p at 1p!!!!!! Now that was exciting.

i'm mostly interested in the ultra sun, have a big holiday coming up so could stock up on 4 easy pays

I would like to see more natural products that are completely free from any animal testing.
Lynn :mysmilie_1:

I am looking for a really good gradual tanner for very fair skin. Fingers crossed there is something on tomorrow.

For the first time ever I'm having a lot of success (so far) with the Bare Minerals one with a brush - though I'm also using a mitt on my left hand to help with the blending.

I gave my self-tan history on a thread here last week and was given lots of tips. I'll try to find it now, but in the meantime, good luck.

I would like to see more natural products that are completely free from any animal testing.
Lynn :mysmilie_1:

Here here , I see Wen do a pet cleanser , why the heck haven't we got that over here , the Uk are one of the most animal loving countries in the word !!!

Marks and Spencer now sell Ultra Sun, at the beginning of the week they had 20% off all beauty. No good telling you now, hey I only found out on the last day and bought my neck creams.

:mysmilie_3:
I remember the first one with MOP and the easy pay plus the p&p at 1p!!!!!! Now that was exciting.

That was the best day ever and with everything on free p&p I ordered about 6 items (and kept them too), I haven't been tempted nearly as much since. MOP mike was lovely, met him at a NewYearNewYou event and he was genuine and helpful. He used to answer queries on here until QVC disapproved of presenters and guests posting comments on the forum. Those were the days!:mysmilie_481:

Good times :mysmilie_3:

I think I might order the Decleor Glow and the Leighton Denny set. I am hopeless at fake tan so will try both. Thanks for all of the replies. Appreciated.

Let's face it girls nothing's going to make us over 50's (ahem) look 21 again, no matter what the presenters say is the best thing since sliced bread (which is every new beauty product that comes on) we can only keep persevering! So I'll stick to L.E.and hope for the best .:wink Will be stocking up today.

I am actually quite enjoying Beauty Day :mysmilie_480:

I hardly ever watch any more (used to be addicted) and never watch for more than a few minutes here and there now......

So while todays products aren't new, innovative (sp??) and exciting, they are at least of some interest to me.

So maybe that's the secret, stop watching for a few months and then look again and be reminded why we liked QVC in the 1st place!

:mysmilie_14:

I'm enjoying today because there is no Richard J no Craig R and no Marverine C on the menu.....LOL

I started to watch, but find Q totally unbearable these days. When I saw that nails guy, (I use that word loosely) looking like a beetroot with bleached hair, I had to switch off. don't really want to look like any of them, except the bare minerals girls.

Latest posts

Back