Beauty box coming to Q Friday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll stick with Latest in Beauty because I get to choose what goes in the boxes. My last purchase was 2 boxes containing 18 products in total, cost me £39.95 but worth £242! I spent one boring afternoon working it all out!

So out of interest I had a look at the Elemis Gentle Cleansing Wash ingredients on their own site. It has lactic acid, I cannot use this ingredient I come out in lumps if I use it. So not gentle at all.

The Essie polish Candy Apple, is an old shade I know I bought it 5 or 6 years back. I own a few from the collection it came in, they should have given the lovely deep rose pink or even the even more pretty blue shade.

That's interesting - were the lumps itchy and went away in 1-2 hours? I ask because a few years ago, I had a terrible bout of this and I never got to the bottom of what it was. It didn't happen every day but during some phases it did, then it would go away for a few days. I haven't had the problem for about 6-9 months. I decided it was something I was eating because it seemed so random but I couldn't pin it on a particular thing. Of course I always suspected it may be an ingredient. Can you tell me any other products which contain lactic acid?

Excellent plan, deal!!!! FYI, moonlight is a lovely highlight colour

Shocker, I got smoky quartz. It's lovely but I already have it, and they last forever! On the off chance you got Moonlight, I'm still happy to swap? If not, no worries, I'm sure I can gift it to someone!

Shocker, I got smoky quartz. It's lovely but I already have it, and they last forever! On the off chance you got Moonlight, I'm still happy to swap? If not, no worries, I'm sure I can gift it to someone!

That's so typical isn't it!! Sorry Paulawl but I decided against the box in the end - I have a big stash of stuff if you want to swap, just let me know if there's anything else you want.

That's so typical isn't it!! Sorry Paulawl but I decided against the box in the end - I have a big stash of stuff if you want to swap, just let me know if there's anything else you want.
Any Mally shadow stick except brown, would be great! I have a variety of brown shades, would like to try a different colour, if you have any?

Any Mally shadow stick except brown, would be great! I have a variety of brown shades, would like to try a different colour, if you have any?

Gonna disappoint again I'm afraid - all my shadow sticks are browny/taupey colours (plus I've used all of them) sorry :(

Latest posts

Back