Beauty box coming to Q Friday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't do linky things but the October box is now live on QVC - I know cos I have just ordered mine - £20 free P&P - can't wait !! Thanks to all who recommended it

I can't do linky things but the October box is now live on QVC - I know cos I have just ordered mine - £20 free P&P - can't wait !! Thanks to all who recommended it

Thank you, SparkleyAndrea. I was going to check tomorrow but pleased to see it today and get in early.

This is the link SCW provided recently, from which you can order: http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.218839.html

Oh yes they have taken it down - I must have just struck lucky as my order says it's in process and it is the same number as posted above. Sorry if I got hopes up.....

Oh yes they have taken it down - I must have just struck lucky as my order says it's in process and it is the same number as posted above. Sorry if I got hopes up.....

They are so mean! They must hate it that we post helpful things on here!

Mine has just arrived and it looks fab! Just painting my nails with the OPI and its a lovely purpley navy x

Just ordered mine too. My Grandaughter loved it so I got her one. The boxes are good value.

Mine arrived yesterday. Lots of good sizes. The only product I had tried before was the OPI polish but, since it's in my all-time favourite colour of Russian Navy, that is not a problem! Loved the last box and have fallen in love with the Nexus shampoo from that. It really loves my hair.

Mine arrived yesterday morning at 9am!!!

I haven't used anything yet and with the natural of this collection of products it might be a while until I do - giving away the OPI and Percy & Reed products, don't need a serum at the moment, or a face cream. Already used the mascara previously and I've put the Philosophy in my travel bag for holidays. Will probably use the eyeliner next week though and my current primer will probably run out this week too.

Mine arrived yesterday morning at 9am!!!

I haven't used anything yet and with the natural of this collection of products it might be a while until I do - giving away the OPI and Percy & Reed products, don't need a serum at the moment, or a face cream. Already used the mascara previously and I've put the Philosophy in my travel bag for holidays. Will probably use the eyeliner next week though and my current primer will probably run out this week too.

Mine arrived yesterday. Lots of good sizes. The only product I had tried before was the OPI polish but, since it's in my all-time favourite colour of Russian Navy, that is not a problem! Loved the last box and have fallen in love with the Nexus shampoo from that. It really loves my hair.

It's lovely, isn't it? Smells gorgeous, and leaves my hair so soft and shiny. Mine was despatched on the 29th, so should get it soon. :mysmilie_14:

Well my boxes arrived today, if your on the fence I wold say go for it!! Surprised at the sizes and also how nice the products are. Well worth the £20. Looking forward t the next one.

Latest posts

Back