Beauty bash 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it could be the fact shes always been a size 16 and still relates to that. i lost nearly 12 stone still related to the old weight. or maybe she just likes the fact people will say how teeny tiny she is in real life. who knows!

But is that not rather misleading as she is always saying it so that viewers can gauge the size they should order. Not a bit wonder there are so many returns due to size issues.

But is that not rather misleading as she is always saying it so that viewers can gauge the size they should order. Not a bit wonder there are so many returns due to size issues.

Yes, I'd rather we had truthful stats on the models... Height and actual measurements. Let's face it high street dress size is a lazy cop-out. I can be a size 14 in some stores, 16 in others, and 18 in yet others. I'd also like to know if they are wearing shapewear under the dresses and other clothes they model or wear.

Beauty Bash TSV sneak previews?

I have seen a few photos of future Elemis TSV's taken at the Beauty Bash, just wondered if anybody has seen or taken any of the Decleor ones. Fiona hinted at the one at the end of March being based around New Hydra Floral range, anybody spot it at the Beauty Bash and know what it might be?

I like the look of the 'middle' one with the oils. Does anyone know what's included since the pictures on Fiona's Facebook pages aren't clear. Thanks!

The sign alongside the products list the following:-
15ml Aromessence Neroli
50ml Hydra Floral
100ml New new Hydrating Flower Dew Lotion
Choice of 250ml Gradual Glow System Corps or 250ml Hydrating System Corps

Hope this helps.

I think one (the darker more tear-drop shaped bottle) is the Nutrition oil. I think the other one in the cylinder shaped bottle is the micellar cleansing oil. Not sure what the small tube at the front is... could it be the new Nutrition mask in a small size? No idea what is in the box.

The sign alongside the products list the following:-
15ml Aromessence Neroli
50ml Hydra Floral
100ml New new Hydrating Flower Dew Lotion
Choice of 250ml Gradual Glow System Corps or 250ml Hydrating System Corps
Hope this helps.

Thanks but it was the middle one I was trying to see - it must be a later tsv. My eyesight isn't great though!

I think one (the darker more tear-drop shaped bottle) is the Nutrition oil. I think the other one in the cylinder shaped bottle is the micellar cleansing oil. Not sure what the small tube at the front is... could it be the new Nutrition mask in a small size? No idea what is in the box.

Thanks, I'll look up these items on the decleor website to see if they look good which may tempt me to buy the tsv!

Was there any heads up on Laura Geller TSV at the beauty bash anyone?

Is it even known when the next tsv is due.

There's something I want to order but would kick myself if it was known to be in the next tsv and I hadn't researched.

Yes, there was a photo, the TSV has a new blush/bronzer supersize in it.

Thank you, yes I remember seeing that posted now as I thought it was very similar to the autodelivery drops for the recent tsv. In that case I'll order the item I want as it wasn't in it.

On a similar topic, does anyone have the details on Alpha H TSV in April? I'm hoping for a new hand cream spf 50+

Latest posts

Back