BE Radiance help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cibmoir

Registered Shopper
Which to go for? Bare radiance or pure or flawless? Anyone tried them what is the difference?
Thanks

HI there

Flawless radiance is beautiful - my favourite - soft and the most subtle of all of the radiances, a beautiful candlelight glow

Bare is more of an amber peach glow - very pretty

Pure is more of a golden peach

Now there is also warm radiance.... clear radiance....rose radiance..... then we have the gossamers too....:D

Sometimes I would prefer fewer choices. Does anyone else feel the same?

Hi there just beauty - I got 2 lovely Smashbox eyeshadow palettes from you last week and Inner Grace shower gel .Fab! Are you likely to get Healthy radiance or is it just another one of the same and not much different! I have got hold of pure radiance and flawless radiance to try - I will let you know how they are!
Thanks
Carol

Sometimes I would prefer fewer choices. Does anyone else feel the same?
Mia, I do so agree. Not just in makeup, everywhere. In the supermarket, in the chemist, online... Too much choice, too many decisions,

It also makes me ashamed when I think of how little people in poorer countries have.

Which to go for? Bare radiance or pure or flawless? Anyone tried them what is the difference?
Thanks

I dont know your skin colouring but i am very pale and use the clear radiance over either LG balance and brighten or over Smashbox Halo. It jsut seems to smooth everything over and gives that hazy/glowing complexion.

Afraid i have never tried the others you mention or much else in the BE range for that matter!

I love the radiances Clear & Bare are my faves, although there is a new one launched in last weekends TSV so that may be a fave!!

Bare is really pretty I find it nless sparkly thamn Clear and just gives such a lovely glow its IMo probably the most universal but, then there is Pure which is so beautiful!!

I love the radiances Clear & Bare are my faves, although there is a new one launched in last weekends TSV so that may be a fave!!

Bare is really pretty I find it nless sparkly thamn Clear and just gives such a lovely glow its IMo probably the most universal but, then there is Pure which is so beautiful!!

Did you text into the show last night? There was a text from a clare with as many BE products as you!

Latest posts

Back